The All New FatBusters 2010 thread!

i meant to say get well soon panther!

and paula i was shocked i thought id have put more on because we have had takeaway/mcdonalds/gone out for a meals at least 3times a week in this month more alot of the time, though iv made sure to stay around 2000 cals a day which is why i think iv not put on much cus iv not over ate just eaten normally like i would be when im at target sort of thing! im hoping to get back on it now cus i dont want to be this big forever! xx

Good luck Boothh and well done for only putting on a 1lb xx

thanks x
just deciding what to have for lunch! not much in im doing an asda shop online now though so tryna get healthy stuff x

right lunch was 2slices toast with scrape of dairylea 2glasses squash and a wham bar (we really do have nothing in lol) 345cals

so 565cals so far today not doing bad and half my water intake hit so far :)

couple of squares of chocolate and 2 more glasses of squash 85cals, 650cals so far today x

Good luck boothh!

Glad your vacation as good paula, and good that you didn't gain!

kasey c: wow Hong Kong! Really cool opportunity!

For myself, you guys have probably noticed I haven't been here much. I went for surgery last week Thursday, was dismissed Saturday morning. I seem to be recovering at lightning speed as I was walking around the morning after the surgery. My staples get removed early on Friday after only about 7.5 days. I'm already noticing my skin starting to grow on at the 5day point so lol... doing realy well! The doctors and nurses wereall pretty awestruck with me... I guess I'm healthy as a horse! I DEF>. feel even more fantastic now with some ofthe weight gone...my appendix fixed... woo I could rule the world haha!
I will still be off work for about another week and a half but as I'm still recovering I can't really diet... so... not working and not dieting means I'm trying to eat normal which is hard... I have to cut back the food so much because I'm so sedentary now where normally I'm pretty active.

Myeah, so you all probably won't see me much the next two weeks as I'm taking a break... Although I'm doing fantastic I am noticing my body is asking more rest, more fluids and not too much emotional/mental stimulation so I gotta take it easy.

Anyway... enough yapping about me... hope to see some losses from you guys when I get back!!

well i ended up gettin mc donalds last night still came in at 1500 cals though so i was okay, :)

this morning been realy busy so been naughty and had no breakfast! just had a freddo bar 95cals,

then for lunch i just had a salad with 1boiled egg, a few new potatos, cucumber, tomato, lettuce and onion and a tablespoon of salad cream with 1 slice of toast with low fat cottage cheese and pineapple on, came in at 367cals which is great and im really full too :)

so 462cals so far today will probably have fruit salad as a snack later and we are having pizza for tea (thin crust not checked cals but will depend on how high in cals it is how much i eat) feeling good today, like im back on track now :) xx

Panther- all the best for a speedy recovery and have a good rest xx

Been crap the past week starting good tomorrow though gonna weigh on sat hope i havent gained! :)

Lost 2lbs last week, hoping for at least 2lbs this week Ive been extra good! sticking to low cal & 1 hour speed walking everyday....looking forward to WI on Saturday :D

Thanks casey :) I am really motivated again...6lbs away from loosing 6 stones :D
still not half way there though :wacko:
how are you getting along? x

Paula that is an amazing achievement :shock:, well done lovely!

You should really upload before and after pics, but there is a huge differance! x

Thanks casey :) I am really motivated again...6lbs away from loosing 6 stones :D
still not half way there though :wacko:
how are you getting along? x

wow thats an amazing loss! :) Just maintaining weight at the mo so at least I haven't put any on- just find it so difficult to try and lose this last stone though xx

well done paula i think i need abit of your determination lol x

Thanks Girls :D I am really starting to see the weight loss now....I am starting to get comments from people..finally :lol: really hoping to get the 100lbs off for xmas :yipee:

Ames....I have been taking pics but not took a full length one for a while now! well 2 stones ago! so I need to take one tonight :thumbup: I may put some pics up to see if you lot can tell :D
x

yeah you should paula! you should be really proud of yoursel youve done amazingly, i forgot to weigh myself monday so iv decided to just weigh myself the day i go to this wedding (a week tomorrow) and see how much iv lost, im not doing badly really but struggling to eat much at the moment with painkillers,

today iv had a ripple and a glass of coke and a couple of jelly tots, im living on sugar to keep me going cus im not eating enough, smething really needs to change!

I will put some up tonight when OH gets home from work & can take an up to date one :D

Cant wait to see the pics Paula you have done great :D

im doing crap again.. had a takeaway shared a chicken kebab and had chips and salad today oh and a packet of crisps :(

Not sure if I wanna post the pics I look soo awful :cry: but I also want to show you all my weight loss cos I have been here a year almost and have come along way. Was thinking about posting on fb but how do I do a private album for only bnb girls???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->