The All New FatBusters 2010 thread!

you need eat brekki alot earlier & have lunch can make a huge differance to alot of things
ill be posting pic of cake on fb later, warning don't look if you want cake hah.

I ended up having a custard pot lol there's nothing into eat that's healthy i had micro chips and bread that was about it i dont wanna have eat much because im gonna be having a takeaway later and that will take up most my calories..

Gonna try having it earlier tomorrow

argh i want a nice big chocolate cake with choc icing all on it mmm

I lost 4lbs this week :D:D:D:D over the moon :) 93lbs in total so far! hoping for another 5lbs off for xmas day and that will take me to 7 stones off since Jan whoooop whooooop!!!!!!!!!!! PS - I want cake now :haha:

awesome stuff paula, nearly at that 100lb, amazing!

its actually alot better for you laura to eat through the day, not to save up for 1 meal.
esp when your drinking.

i cant say i havent done it myself too :)

anyone got sore tailbone from having there LO's? mine screwed i swear.

well done on your latest loss paula, you really have done amazing, im up for a new thread in january dont think its best idea for to start it though as we seen im abit shit at keeping it updated :dohh: iv pretty much sts since august when i stopped dieting properly put a lb here or there and then lost again, i only wanna lose a stone and ill be happy, but got too much goin on at the moment to be thinkin about weight loss its not that important to me at moment!

glad your all doing well and ill keep checkin in, be joinin back properly in a few weeks xxx

Well done Paula you looked fab in your pics so do you Leanne!

That's good that you have sts Becki i haven't ive gained like 18lb back or something! really bad that but i've lost weight this week gonna weigh in again tomorrow though :)

I had a lie in this morning so ive only just had my breaky had 2 slices of brown toast with a cuppa..

and dinners gonna be a roasty but without the roast tateys im having baby tateys instead :lol:

I'm sticking I've stayed the same since last weigh in... been overeating a bit, not so much junkfood but overeating in general a little more than I should. I've been going to the gym regularly so I'm staying the same but if i could just cut my cal's a little I'd be losing weight... boo-urns, stuck again!

Wow Paula! good going :)

woohoo 3lbs is just fantastic!! just keep it up!! :D I wish I weighed 13 stones....omh I cannot wait till I do :yipee:

Paula when we are at our goal weight we are hitting newcastle :haha:

you dont live far and newcastle is brilliant :D

thanks
xx

11 stone 7lbs ........ would be over the moon with 12 stones though :D still a looooong way to go but i will get there and i will be coming for a night out round newcastle wooo :) xx

3 lbs MTA-x! You're going to double your goal by Christmas. :happydance:

I'm still going to the gym regularly... it's been three weeks now :D So the gymmembership has officially been worthwile! Been to the gym ten times in the last 19 days... that's a good average, going to try and hit it a little more often now that I have hoidays.

I remember I got a three month membership once three years ago and I only went once :blush: I'll never do that again! Such a waste of money too, silly me :nope:

AND UGHHHH I wrote an exam this morning and I think I passed, so I'm cautiously happy about that but then I found out that the two courses I'm taking starting in January are ALSO super-hard :cry: but I really want this degree.... I have till spring 2013 to complete everything so I guess if I keep taking a course or two at a time I'll get there... it sucks that it takes so long though because I can't go full-time (can't afford not to work) it's hard not to get discouraged... blahh sorry rant!

Ah thanks panther i don't think i will i still cant seem to get into it properly like i was when i started im still snacking on crap i will probably stay the same.. i am joining weight watchers after crimbo tho with my mam so im excited :D

and you are doing brill as usual wish i could go to the gym but my confidence is very low atm!

I am really craving sweet things today arrghh :lol: I chewed a custard cream biscuit but felt too guilty n spat in in the bin :haha: already had 1200 cals today. gonna have a long bubble bath and go to bed with a book to keep my mind off food :thumbup:

newcastle was mega rammed when i went out for my bday, never use to be soo busy though.

It's always busy newcastle lol it's still a bit busy on a sunday aswell i love it there :D

I'm going this saturday for a couple of drinks i dunno what to wear though cause i've put weight on to wear my dresses lol ..

Never was 'as' busy though when i lived up home, i were there every saturday without fail lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->