The All New FatBusters 2010 thread!

I'm 13.5

i was around 12.3

when i started this diet i was 14.4

:cry:

I feel so crap about myself now and tbh i actually feel really unhealthy since i've been pigging out i have actually been getting pains from eating so much! it's after anything i eat though i have't even pigged out as much today and i am still getting pains :wacko:

just have work on points that set you back laura for nextyear, once you done that you shouldn't have a problem.

glitterfairy i started to make alot of cakes found that was effecting my loss so i stopped bit of a shame as i enjoyed it.

Your welcome.

Im still working on my bread addiction lol!
Ive pretty much sorted out the cheese one.

As in worse stuff can get takeaways or just general takeaways?

I love my takeaway salads lol

I wannnt take-away!!!!!!!!! I have had a shit day, freezing cold CBA at all and I just wanna hot bath, pjs, fire on and niceee fooooddd!!!!!!!!! :sulk:

I love my takeaways everything!

chicken kebabs and pizzas and salads and the chips my obsession atm is chicken kebabs though.

Aw paula i honestly dont know how you have gone this long without a takeaway lol i cant believe i ever gave up on them actually a couple year back! i just dont think i could do it now 1 a week will have to do when i start the diet

just have work on points that set you back laura for nextyear, once you done that you shouldn't have a problem.

glitterfairy i started to make alot of cakes found that was effecting my loss so i stopped bit of a shame as i enjoyed it.

I rarely eat my cakes actually.I usually make them as gifts for other people .Infact i don't really like cupcakes anymore...think because i've made them so much.

Ergh i think the mixture of cake mix is vile my sister loves it though :sick:

I do love the icing though lmao cant help but clean the bowl :lol:

I loveeee it :D

Im kinda back on my diet now i've cut down so much on what i usually eat i am having a takeaway tonight though always have one on a saturday lol im trying not to deprive myself of anything i want i know i have to eat in moderation though which i wasn't doing when i lost weight before i wanna do it the healthy way this time :)

so i better go get some breaky ina minute lol

I'm gonna start posting in here more again or might just go back in my own thread again not sure lol

Had 2 slices of toast and a cheese babybel for breaky :)

brekki now? Its lunch time :p

i will own up i had half/half 2 cupcakes as im making hollie bday cake/cupcakes needed to try make sure were fine lol.

nah i had my breaky at around 11ish i think lol

i dont have anything in for lunch though so dunno what to do!

god i could just eat a cake :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->