The All New FatBusters 2010 thread!

I havent posted because i have been eating crap lol gained 3lb since ive been eating like crap for maybe a month now? i hate christmas time i always wanna eat loads then!

you look stunning in your pic :) I am starving tonite and I have had my dinner too arrghh need biscuits :lol: hoping for a good loss on sat, did not get weighed last week too busy so excited for sat :D x

you look stunning in your pic

agreed!

I'm sure you'll have a nice loss Paula!

I'm not doing so well :blush: well... I was doing good... then saturday sunday monday and tuesday i had MUNCHIES, unbelievable! Bad period the reason :( bad cramps all day yesterday. felt bloated the last week too.. seem to be doing much better today. Ate well, finally got a gymmembership so got in 37 mins of cardio on the crosstrainer and bike!

Probably 1600 cals today so a short of about 800 cals. Now I gotta keep this up for a few weeks... I want to drop 2 pounds in the next 9 or 10 days and at least 5 by christmas! :happydance: Should be able to do good with working out, going to the pool and trying to eat good...

working out is sure going to help a lot! I could hit myself... I could have been going to te gym since September for CHEAP cause I'm a student but I didn't know about it... it's only about 22US for the university gym per month... it's probably only three years old and has everything you would want in a gym. :dohh:Can't believe I didn't know about the student membership! I could have been like 10 pounds lighter working out all this time... anyhow... getting started now though, very happy.

thanks girls :) been trying hard the past week, eating 1200 cals a day & not feeling hungry either :happydance: my mini goal is to get another 10lbs off for xmas day, I will be sooo happy if I do that.....that will mean a 7 stone 4lbs or 102 pounds!!!!! loss since January this year :yipee::yipee:

panther at least you discovered the uni gym in the end :lol: now you can work out lots and drop those pounds :happydance: x

When you weighing in again?

I'm off to the gym again today :D lots of work and activities planned over the weekend and plan to weigh in on Monday!

I WI tomorrow morning Sat :D hope its a good loss pleeeease!!

Sooo.. boyfriends PS3 died, it's just giving a red blinking light and we are going to try and fix it. He found a used, newer slim PS3 online though with games, controllers and that whole move thing? Made an offer... he's bringing it home tonight for $325. For everything that's with it... it not being old that's such a good deal. I told him I'd pay 100 bucks and it would be most of his birthday gift annnnddd now that we have that thing I may be able to get some of those videogame exercises :D hehe quite excited about it!
Sucks that the old PS3 died, but he's been complaining he wants a newer one (even though it wasn't needed *sigh* boys) so I think everything ended up going quite well all in all! Especially if I'm going to be able to get some use out of it too!

How did everyone do this weekend?
Weighed in today 75.3Kg was quite dissapointed because I thought I'd stayed the same! Last weighin was 75.8 though so I did lose a pound

Goal for next Monday:
74.8Kg

My BMI is now 26.68! Inching closer to a healthy weight!! :happydance:

hi girls iv not been around in ages, iv not really been dieting to be honest, iv put on a couple of lbs then lost them and then put them back on again i havnt weighed in four a couple of weeks but iv been going between 13.10 and 13.5 so not too bad really, im not eating loads its just crap but been having a stressful few months so not really helped not been in the mood to think and eat healthily just grabbed whatever, i would like to lose another stone though really but with christmas it will probably be in january when i think about it!

It's all good, I'm sure a lot of us are going to come back in January! In the mean time just do what you can! Good luck :):hugs:

I weighed again today :blush: 74.8Kg! (BMI 26.5) :| Since that was my goal for next Monday i'm going to change it; 74.3 is what I'm aiming for! I know my weight fluctuates daily but yesterday I was kinda feeling a little bloated and I felt better today so figured I'd check again!

I will be back in january gonna join weight watchers :) untill then best of luck to you all still doing it well done to you all my motivation has gone down the drain atm lol x

Alright, see you then! Haha I know for sure I'll still be around :p

Hi all, sorry haven't been on this thread for ages. I haven't lost or gained so that is always good - I am not planning on dieting over Xmas but will start the diet again in Jan, hope this finds you all well, xxx

Hey everyone!! :D can you belive its been a year since fat busters was created!? and the main thing is we are still here, only a few of us but still :happydance: def think we should make a 2011 thread!!! I still have at least another year calorie counting! and many more stones to be ditched ;);) I have STS for 3 weeks now, but thats OK! better than gaining! but I have had a few social events that has stalled the weight loss, but 110% now!!! :happydance: still as motivated as Jan 4th this year :winkwink:
xxxxx

Everyone who has stuck at it have done great! I'm the loser who gave up i cant wait to join weight watchers now though woo :happydance:

Your not a loser at all Laura, dont be harsh on yourself, you did great and can do it again! good luck with WW :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->