The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyff any sign of my package yet? i am getting really pissed as i spent over £20 on the contents and sending it x

Nothing hun! :nope:

I promise you if/when it shows up I will PM you before I even rip open the bag! :haha: Not sure why it is taking so long! Especially since I mailed mine a good week and a bit after you mailed yours!

:shrug:

https://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t353/linkables/bnb/iPhoneUpload-7.jpg

My sweeties from America arrived today :dance:
Thank you!
Abbie says :kiss::hugs: to David for the purple ball too... she hasn't put it down all day! :cloud9:

https://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t353/linkables/iPhoneUpload-5.jpghttps://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t353/linkables/Abbie/iPhoneUpload-7.jpg

:happydance::happydance:I'm glad you received the sweets, that was fast...
:cloud9:Abbie looks so cute . I hope you like what I got you hun.

oh, and there was a packet of mentoes too... but i eated em all :rofl:

nice way to (temporarily) finish my sweetie swapping days ain't it?! :hugs: although it cost sandy28 $22.80 to post :shock:

:hugs::hugs: Hun when ever you want something from over here just let me know.:hugs::hugs:

I love the rainbow nerds , I had to buy two, one for my sweet swap and one for my self.

Pinksnowball ,taperjeangirl If i get you next I will send you some

Sandy I just got my Take5 bars.. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Thank you!! <3

Okay thanks to Mel I am hopelessly addicted to Strawberry Bon Bons. I must have more! Know of any sites that ship to Canada? :rofl:

i got my sweetie bag today. Thanks Katycam. Must admit, i have started to eat them already!!

Will post pics soon, just waiting for the camera to charge.

Just want to confirm that I'm a back up double swapper and from England! :D x

OMG :hissy:

Can i just remind you ladies of two valuable lessons we should never forget......

1. If you want something doing, do it yourself

and

2. Never send a man on an errand!

I asked my OH to post Sara's sweets LAST SATURDAY and he assured me he had. I went out in his jeep today only to find the envelope sitting on the pasengerside seat. The chocolate was melted so i have had to replace it and get a new envelope and i WILL send it tomorrow MYSELF :hissy:

Sorry sara, they are on there way :hugs: xx

I wonder if my sweetie swapers got their men to post theirs too! Still no sign of any sugary goodness here!!!! :sad1:

ohhh dear,

is it bad news i've already started shopping for my halloween swappies?!

not bad news for me :D

I am going into town tomorrow so will have a smooch about to see if there is anything different or halloweeny!

OMG :hissy:

Can i just remind you ladies of two valuable lessons we should never forget......

1. If you want something doing, do it yourself

and

2. Never send a man on an errand!

I asked my OH to post Sara's sweets LAST SATURDAY and he assured me he had. I went out in his jeep today only to find the envelope sitting on the pasengerside seat. The chocolate was melted so i have had to replace it and get a new envelope and i WILL send it tomorrow MYSELF :hissy:

Sorry sara, they are on there way :hugs: xx

lol oops!!!! no rush at all hunny:hugs: i no what its like :haha:

hope you enjoyed your sweeties n didnt get too much of a sugar rush :kiss:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads