The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
JT's parcel finally came!!! :happydance: The only downside is that one of the bags of chips opened, and the package with the cinnamon chewy thingy's were open and all over the box. I think they opened it at customs hun, and that is why it took so long to get here!

Anyways, so far I've tried that candy & fondant licorice thing (yum!) the cinnamon chews (yum!!!) those caramels which are to die for (so chewy and soft, YUM!!!) and those Wham! bar things... TASTY! Loved the Tablet as well... you are such a doll hun!!! Thank you SO much, I love it all!

I hope you enjoyed your sweets as much as I am mine! Two packages in a week! I'm a lucky gal!

will update all of this later girls, been busy today :)

OMG!!! nerds!!!! i bloody loved those!!!!i haven't seen them since i was about 11!!! (im 29 now)....who got them and where from???!!!
i neeeeeed them!!!!!

OMG!!! nerds!!!! i bloody loved those!!!!i haven't seen them since i was about 11!!! (im 29 now)....who got them and where from???!!!
i neeeeeed them!!!!!

We have nerds in the US... If I get you I will send some... Heck when I get my ebay store going good, I will send you some just to send... I love nerds in icees... goodness they are good

jaylene-any sign of your package arriving yet??

and mylittlebubs, when i have picked the kids up in a little while there will be a package winging its way to thailand!!!

ETA-just posted it the woman in the PO said should be there within the week depending what the post is like your end!!

list updated.. bex your package is on its way to you but the woman at the PO advised me that with all the strikes it could take a few days :(

i neeeeeed them!!!!!

We have nerds in the US... If I get you I will send some... Heck when I get my ebay store going good, I will send you some just to send... I love nerds in icees... goodness they are good

awwwww!! would you do that for me?!! bless!!thats so kind!!:hugs:
iv been asking everyone today and no one had heard of them!!:shrug:
im proper craving them now!!! i need to feel the tang!!
iv looked for them on the internet and iv found some on e bay.....very tempted!!:blush:

ooops I've only just seen this thread :blush: I got my sweeties from Kitty1987 ages ago and have long since eaten hte yummy evidence :)

october list out a week today everybody!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

if anybody from this month DID NOT hear from their partner when they pmd them for address info could you please pm me :)

i want to make sure everybody on the list still wants to play before setting up the list for next month

i neeeeeed them!!!!!

Have you seen they sell some called weirds on ebay? they're almost the same
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370198910195&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT :thumbup:

:happydance: for next months list!

i can get weirds!! they had them in the shop i went to , tezzy did i send some to you??

i bought some weirds from an online shop and they arent as good as i remember nerds being :cry: i was sooo looking forward to them too :hissy:

sara

xxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member