The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've tried the orange ones they were ok, not as good as nerds i do admit, but the cola and cherry ones are a major let down :hissy:

list updated.. bex your package is on its way to you but the woman at the PO advised me that with all the strikes it could take a few days :(

awww!!!thanks hun!! sooooo excited!!!:happydance:

seriously.....i have to have those nerds!! i was even dreaming about them last night and woke up thinking about them this morning!!
mmmmmmmm.....my first craving!!!!

aw bex i was hoping that was you posting to say youd got them :( they were sent 1st class!

just got them!!!! found them in the blue bin!!!
https://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x93/dottyandlogan/DSC00068.jpg

thanks hun!!xxx only just opened it and my daughters eyes were as wide as saucers!!lol!!had to make her wait till i took the photo before she nicked the lolly's!!!

infact...think you can see her reflection on the picture,hovering for them!!!

dunno why i thought i put more in there for you :( i think maybe the box took up a lot of room so it seemed fuller maybe?

No, I shall sit out the October swap, but hover around and maybe come back in November

note to self: stay strong! :rofl:

dunno why i thought i put more in there for you :( i think maybe the box took up a lot of room so it seemed fuller maybe?

the box was taking up a lot of the package...unless the postie helped herself to a few bits!!!:haha:
thanks tho hun...so kind of you....still no sign of bitepeach then?hope she is ok.

i think it proves though that the £3 inc postage limit just cannot be stuck to.. the postage cost £2 odd for that package..

maybe i should change the limit... hmm

lol it is hard to stick to £3 plus postage i think my postage this month was £4 something.

tbh i always thought the £3 was sweets and then postage was extra. I've always gone over don't think i've ever spent less than fiver just on sweets :dohh:

yeh its hard expically if you get an overseas person! my postage was £10 alone :rofl:!

my postage was £4 ...... and spent around £4 on sweets.

See i usually spend about £2.50 on postage and about £3 on sweets

oh god i ALWAYS go over th £3 limit i dont think i have ever spent less than £5 ???? than postage on top! i always thought it was just a guide and you were allowed to go over it if you wanted to?? i always get carried away !!

sara

xxxxxx

JT's parcel finally came!!! :happydance: The only downside is that one of the bags of chips opened, and the package with the cinnamon chewy thingy's were open and all over the box. I think they opened it at customs hun, and that is why it took so long to get here!

Anyways, so far I've tried that candy & fondant licorice thing (yum!) the cinnamon chews (yum!!!) those caramels which are to die for (so chewy and soft, YUM!!!) and those Wham! bar things... TASTY! Loved the Tablet as well... you are such a doll hun!!! Thank you SO much, I love it all!

I hope you enjoyed your sweets as much as I am mine! Two packages in a week! I'm a lucky gal!

so glad they finally came i was getting so pissed!! damn customs for opening one of the crisps the *******s :haha:

Yeah they must of opened all he packets cause with the cinnimon chews ect i wrapped them with cling film too hold them closed

Glad you liked everything hun! :hugs:

P.s did you remember to take a pic before eating? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly