The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww Tezzy :hugs: I used to get a little nervous about the list too incase someone didn't like it! Don't be though it's all good :happydance:

As Mummyburgo said, JT is unable to collect her post until the end of the week so we're just holding out for her. I have her parcel already to go though i have quite a busy week but i'll try and get it to her asap.

i just got my nephew some of them weirds like nerds and they have just went EVERYWHERE

:rofl:

:rofl:

i went into town today to look for the 'treasure hunt' items. these things will be more general for the overseas girls because im not sure on whats out there :thumbup:

Whats the treasure hunt all about think I must of missed the post :rofl:

cant wait too get home on thursday night!!! birlies i will be posting your packages first thing friday morning!!! and i apologise once again for being so late this month i feel so guilty :(

Hope big sweetie packages will make up for it though :rofl:

xxxx

Mmmmm my sweets just arrived from Nemo_and_bump..

THANK YOU FOR THE GALAXY.. yes it survived the journey & I am splitting one with my sister right now.. so good.. mm mmm mmmmmmm!!

Mmmmm my sweets just arrived from Nemo_and_bump..

THANK YOU FOR THE GALAXY.. yes it survived the journey & I am splitting one with my sister right now.. so good.. mm mmm mmmmmmm!!

glad you got them that was alot quicker then i expected.:happydance:

Hi tezzy i just got your message, sorry i've not been on here lately but dh is very ill and between that and styalking the natural parenting section and a baby that is spending more time in hospital and the doctors i forgot to say i had my sweeties and loved them all and my cake.
I'm in for the October swap and will let you know with each month that comes as i am unaware of how bad dh will get.

Missed you all xx

I have been rubbish keeping up with this thread! Had a great swop with Serina, LOVED my treats. Hope she liked the themed package!

EDIT - just found your post, so glad you were pleased! Still can't get over the sour ones, leathal!

I recieved mine today, love them (as do DP and DS lol) thanks to Saraendepity...xx

so whats that little hint about? what do we do? sorry im dumb???

some people asked if we could have a challange for this month...i gave hints on pg25 and ill give full details on friday when the list is revealed :thumbup:

not happy, i think i have broken my camera batery, or charger :( it won't charge to take my sweetie photos.

Although there is not much left now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait too get home on thursday night!!! birlies i will be posting your packages first thing friday morning!!! and i apologise once again for being so late this month i feel so guilty :(

xxxx

don't worry hunny, hope your dad is feeling better now :hugs:

xxxx

Dont worry hun,just hope everything is ok with your dad now hun :hugs:

Tezzy I think I'm going to have to be out for next month it's getting a little expensive, but I hope I can come back in November. It's been fun and I will still come in here:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"