The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
so far I've liked everything i tried from my package - milk duds, almond snickers, reeses whipps, laffy taffys. soooo much still to try though :D mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I haven't tried the reeses whipps, so I'm not sure how it taste....

it tasted..... good :lol: can't really think how to describe it. like peanut butter i suppose. only.... frothy? :dohh:

BTW my package to Nemo_and_bump went out this week, I just forgot to write on here!!

is it bad that im taking a day off work next week so i can put everything together :blush:

lol just a little bit!!!!:rofl: its a good excise as any to take a day off tho!!! lol cant wait to see whats happening and who i'm playing with this month !!!:wohoo:

sara

xxxx

will be sorting the list on wednesday but wont be posting till friday so i can triple check it.

im so NERVOUS! there are a lot of people playing this month!

ive still got some of my sweeties left! im amazed especially as oh was eating them when he was home this weekend!!

I have loads of mine left. I'm trying to make em last :D
Have em hidden from hubby too :blush: he gets some when I feel like it - otherwise they'd have all been gone AGES ago :haha:

Still a lot of people not received their sweets :(

Tezzy Im sending mine on thursday as JT will be back then!

When is it the royal mail are goin on strike??

there have been different sorting offices going on authority strikes all month.

thanks for letting me know youre sending yout sweeties :)

I found a great little traditional sweetie shop near me that I didn't know existed! I resisted the temptation to get anything as I'm saving my pennies till the swap but they looked fab! Very excited!

we are visiting OHs granny who lives in devon in October... she lives near a fantastic old fashioned sweet shop and ive been saving up some pennies for when we go :blush:

Still havent received any sweets yet but Moonmuffin has been moving house and emailed me last night to tell me she will be posting Tuesday! :yipee:

She still hasnt got mine :sad1:

havent heard anything from bitepeach so I assume she hasnt received my sweets either!

im going to pm bitepeach to see if she still wants to be involved. bex didnt get her sweeties off her this month....

actually she hasnt been online here since 13th sept *doh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly