The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a lot of people not received their sweets :(

:cry: i sent jaylenes ages ago and they dont seem to have arrived-yet the post office woman said 2-4 days.......maybe she meant weeks??:haha:

I always send my uk swaps by recorded delivery which is only an extra 75p......but to send it overseas recorded is an extra £3.75 ON TOP OF THE POSTAGE COST!!!! how the hell they can justify that i dont know!!!:nope:

I haven't received the sweets from Kitten yet, i think it's almost 2 months ago she posted to me ???
but i ordered a few things from Uk and it took a few months before it arrived...I just keep waiting

Still a lot of people not received their sweets :(

:cry: i sent jaylenes ages ago and they dont seem to have arrived-yet the post office woman said 2-4 days.......maybe she meant weeks??:haha:

I always send my uk swaps by recorded delivery which is only an extra 75p......but to send it overseas recorded is an extra £3.75 ON TOP OF THE POSTAGE COST!!!! how the hell they can justify that i dont know!!!:nope:

Jaylene's canadian right? I sent to tasha standard airmail and it took about 5 days. Remember though there are postal strikes going on so that could be why, hopefully she'll get them soon :flower:

gonna have a look through in a mo to look for any requests i might have missed then once ive got everything ill start..

just realised OH is out tonight from 6pm so will make a start on it later hehe

i got sweeties this morning!!!!!! my ones from Snetty B!!! yum yum!!! i'm scoffing as i type!!lol have taken a pic tho so will upload as soon as i find the link cable!!lol

sara

xxxx

i got my sweets yesterday!!!!!!! THank you so much Nicki (Pink_Witch)!!!!!!

Mondo :hug: for the 5 pack of Wispas .... I am dying of drool right now!!!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Attachments

• sweets.jpg
    sweets.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 20
Sooo looking forward to the new list coming up and to the challenge too :)

Pleased you likey your sweets sara, i always worry that people won't like the stuff. BTW i ate the push pop yesterday and it was heaven, so nice and took me back to my childhood xx

i was eyeing up halloween sweeties today but resisted till I see what this challenge is all about!

Im so excited for next month =d

i bought my sweeties for the challange today HAHAHAHAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back