The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is bitepeach no longer taking part Tezzy? x

i pmd her and she didnt reply, on the pm it said if she didnt reply i would withdraw her from the swap as her partner for last month never received her sweeties. she didnt reply so i took it as she no longer wanted to take part. if she does pm me then of course i will add her back on.

just wondering - how long after you pm your partner and they dont reply should we let you know?

i know its only been a day! i was just wondering :lol::laugh2:

I LOVE the challenge, especially because i am loving orange flavor sweets atm coz of prego cravings :) xx

im glad people are liking the challenge :blush: i was worried..

i like it too!!! not too hard but still funtastic!!!

Next month can I have a english swap plz ...this is my 3rd international in a row and would like somebody else to have a go xxx

sorry hun i didnt realise.... erm... would you like me to see if i can change it.. i put sara down for 2 swaps and theyre english...

I could be serina27's and than sara could have serina27's partner???
Just a idea

Next month can I have a english swap plz ...this is my 3rd international in a row and would like somebody else to have a go xxx

sorry hun i didnt realise.... erm... would you like me to see if i can change it.. i put sara down for 2 swaps and theyre english...

I could be serina27's and than sara could have serina27's partner???
Just a idea

did Sara pm you yet to ask for your address details? im not sure shes seen the thread yet.. if she hasnt then ill just swap you over :)

just wondering - how long after you pm your partner and they dont reply should we let you know?

i know its only been a day! i was just wondering :lol::laugh2:

i donno if anyone saw my post

Hannah I would give it a few days and then maybe see if you partner has been online in the past few days since you pm'd them?

hey hannah i spoke to your swapper on monday and she said she was deffo taking part this month, shes been online today so not sure why she hasnt pmd you back.

leave it another day then pm me if youve not heard back xxx

ok sara hasnt been online so she hasnt seen the thread.. just checking with sandy to see if shes ok to swap with sara instead then ill update the first post;.

list updated with swappers sandy,serina,sara and mummyb

tezzy I received a pm from serina with her address and request, can you please tell me who I have:hugs:

Ooo I have Jenny wren as my partner! Do I PM her? Sorry all new to me! Great challenge Tezzy! xx

hey hannah i spoke to your swapper on monday and she said she was deffo taking part this month, shes been online today so not sure why she hasnt pmd you back.

leave it another day then pm me if youve not heard back xxx

:) i was just asking incase :hugs:

quick question about the Orange theme, do they have to be orange flavoured or just in a orange packet iykwim?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back