The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd happily take part in a 2nd swap this month :)

i wish the postman would hurry up with my sweeties from jaylene :( every morning i get excited when i see him and he brings me nothing **sobs**

i wish the postman would hurry up with my sweeties from jaylene :( every morning i get excited when i see him and he brings me nothing **sobs**

Serious??? YOu haven't gotten it yet?! :cry: I am so excited for you to get it!!! Its a HUGE package!

I'm not on Octobers list :( Don't worry about it though, because realistically I can't afford it anyway. Hope everyone enjoys their sweeties :) Xx

pm'd this months partner! you know who your are :winkwink: :rofl:

you just made me squirt coke out my nose :rofl:

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited about this months swap!!! i went MAJOR sweetie shopping today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sorry for the confusion i *did* reply to the PM Hannahgracee sent ,only after seeing this saying i wasn't replying i checked and there was nothing in the sent bit so i'm assuming it didn't go for some reason. I have now replied to the PM..and its defo sent lol.

tezzy can u please put that me and lilbump are swapping too!!!

:happydance:parkin:happydance:

Is JT back yet? Coz I was planning on posting her sweets tomorrow....... :)

I've messaged my partner am so excited, can't wait to go sweetie shopping :yipee:

Sorry for the confusion i *did* reply to the PM Hannahgracee sent ,only after seeing this saying i wasn't replying i checked and there was nothing in the sent bit so i'm assuming it didn't go for some reason. I have now replied to the PM..and its defo sent lol.

:happydance:

:blush: sorry i was getting so head as it had only been a day! just really wanna swap sweets! :lol:!!! x x

hey girls thats me back home, got back yesterday but was really tired so didn't come online! i am just picking up a few more bits of your packages and will post tomorrow xxxx

JT will post tomorrow,Levi been really ill today so not even left the house today :( he has now perked up and wanting all the toys out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"