love the challenges!!
im gonna go raid the party shop for
halloween goodies i think :rofl:

do you win a prize for winning
the challenges? :blush:

me and my partner are set up
thankyou :happydance:

xx​

im trying to convince my OH to let me do prizes (cost and all that *rolls eyes*) ill let you know asap

Ive pm'ed my partner also but heard nothing back yet, am so impatient lol

In all my excitement I forgot about PM'ing! I just did though, will hear back soon i am sure :yipee:!!!

Tezzy, off topic but I think we need to drag up the ole' House thread! i watched it last night!!! :shock:

Thanks 4 the list Tezzy!

Maybe small prizes could be given to the people who manage to complete 3 months consecutive challenges or somethin? :shrug: jus a thought x

yeah but my OH said what if every single person completed all of them... even if its £1 per person thats still like £52 plus postage for all...

we could just have a hall of fame? :laugh2: Prize = kudos!

Hall of fame sounds good! With some special blinkies that winners can put in their signature!

It is just fun to have the challenge! Give's us something to think about and will be fun looking at all the pics afterwards!!!

thats a fab idea

:rofl:Sweetie swap champion of the world!!!! :rofl:

thanks for organising tezzy .....i'm super duper excited now!!!!Lol cant wait to get shopping....think my partner is gonna get a sweetie overload !!! cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!:loopy:

Pinksnowball, how many swaps are you doing this month? I don't mind doing one with you aswell if you still want some Parkin :munch:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"