The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok steph, will be going through the old post later to update the *recieved* bits of the september swap. my OH is having the laptop for half an hour now though so ill be back later!

Leeane now im in charge you can be my swap buddy every month..... hmm JOLLY RANCHERS!!! pmsl only joking :)

Thats absolutely fine with me !! :rofl: i still have loads left!!!! u can see my halloween chocs i made up too!

:wave: ladies, wooo a new thread 2! :happydance:. I must say though it's weird someone else doing it :blush:

aw hun you can have it back if you want? :O(

I'll go for two partners if we have too many, so long as one is American... :D:D:D *Cheeky*

hey girls.. did i spell sweetie wrong? it doesnt look right to me? :blush: pmsl!

Mel I got my sweets today! :happydance: Those Lager bottles things were so interesting, lmao! :rofl: At first P and I thought they were cola bottles!

Oh, and the Bon Bons are fantastic!!!! Super tasty!!! Will upload a picture in a bit!

Sorry girls just to clairfy with the £3 rule.. does that mean we spend £3 + on sweets yeah?

x

£3 Inc p&p its supposed to be, dont worry if you go over, its just a guide

when im not on my diet anymore can i join in with the sweetie swapping?

Lou
xxx

yes lou just let me know when and ill add you to the list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14