• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am waiting for mr postman to bring me some sweeties as both my partners posted last wk :) ...wonder how long my sweet are gunna take to get to dinolass hope not too long and that the choc doesnt melt x

Well, they take not too long as they arrived....... TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got them. Now I still have to make a photo but I have to admit some sweets are missing already as I couldn't stop myself from tasting..... those sour ones are a killer!!!! :) I wanted to make a photo but the battery was dead so it is charging as we speak! Hope to have the photo later, if any of my sweets survive once the boys come home from school!!

Thank you so much Serina!!!!! xxxxxxxx

Just got mine from Lulubee and already starting to eat my way through them lol. xx

Attachments

• 101_4123.jpg
    101_4123.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 30
I am waiting for mr postman to bring me some sweeties as both my partners posted last wk :) ...wonder how long my sweet are gunna take to get to dinolass hope not too long and that the choc doesnt melt x

Well, they take not too long as they arrived....... TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got them. Now I still have to make a photo but I have to admit some sweets are missing already as I couldn't stop myself from tasting..... those sour ones are a killer!!!! :) I wanted to make a photo but the battery was dead so it is charging as we speak! Hope to have the photo later, if any of my sweets survive once the boys come home from school!!

Thank you so much Serina!!!!! xxxxxxxx

:happydance: so glad u got them ok ...the red ones are tooooo sour for me ...jake my 14 yr old chose them katie chose sherbet and lollys they paint your mouth:haha:

P150909_12.540001.jpg

My sweets from Drazic :happydance: kids are going to love the seaside rock
thank-you so much:hugs:

Also drazic pm,d me last wk to say she got hers ...I never got my american ones last month but the postie says parcels coming into country maybe stuck in london due to strike but should all be sorted soon ...I didnt think the strike effected us up here :dohh:

im DESPERATE to eat my jolly ranchers but trying to keep them for next months swap! :rofl:

no! youre not allowed! you need to send them to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :rofl:

the watermelon ones are calling my name :rofl: i can hear them!!!!

im going to get one from the cupboard... hehehe

Also drazic pm,d me last wk to say she got hers ...I never got my american ones last month but the postie says parcels coming into country maybe stuck in london due to strike but should all be sorted soon ...I didnt think the strike effected us up here :dohh:

Yes, I heard about the strike too. We posted my niece sweets and presents for her birthday last month but she has not gotten them yet, maybe never will.... though we keep hoping!
Anyway, going to make a photo of my sweets now!

Okay, my first try to put a photo in a message on here, so let's see if it goes ok....

The sweets (minus a few) I got ...

Attachments

• IMG_8798.jpg
    IMG_8798.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 31
I want some sweets!!! :hissy: I havent heard from my 2 so don't know if anything has been posted yet!

i finally got round to sending my sweets today, sent oh to ppost office and he nearly had a heart attack on the postage cost to canada lol.

Well I wasnt going to be but can I come in because I have just realised that it will be Halloween next month!! I love Halloween sweets! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back