• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
first post updated whos received their packages, can you let me know if youve had yours and ive missed it?

thanks leeane just took me half an hour to search through the old thread :dohh:

oooh i realllly want to join this group, i've always wanted to try american chocolate and sweets! x

oooh i realllly want to join this group, i've always wanted to try american chocolate and sweets! x

ok ill add ou to the list but please bear in mind you might get a uk swapper :thumbup:

Sorryyyy, yes I did get mine! I didn't know I had to update. Will do from now on :D x

it just helps keep it up to date i think..

am i being really anal? lol im a bit of an organisor freak :blush:

Well, I don't mind either way. I think it's a good idea to keep a track of people who do play along and naughties who steal sweets! (Not that any of you ladies do :D)

Well, I pm my partner "TInax " almost 2 weeks ago and I didn;t get the reply, and I was told to wait until today and I will be coupled with someone else.
And I haven't got the reply , so can I swap with someone else?

I live in Thailand , just to let you know...far away from everyone, but might be someone's interested of getting something from here.

Thanks

Well, I pm my partner "TInax " almost 2 weeks ago and I didn;t get the reply, and I was told to wait until today and I will be coupled with someone else.

I live in Thailand , just to let you know...far away from everyone, but might be someone's interested of getting something from here.

Thanks

ok, lets wait until the end of the day to see if anybody else hasnt heard from their partners.. if there isnt anybody else looking for a partner i will swap with you :flower:

Thanks

if you dont hear anything from your partner i dont mind sending you a parcel :thumbup:

I've received my goodies from K8y and got a PM to say she had received hers for this month :thumbup:

:rofl: i think i use the guide and times it by 4 :rofl:

Me too, i don't think i've ever spent less than £5 on sweets and then had postage on top :blush: :laugh2:

it just helps keep it up to date i think..

am i being really anal? lol im a bit of an organisor freak :blush:

haha i started doing that and gave up, my bad :dohh:

Ooooh girls home bargains have wispa golds in now! :thumbup:

Yaaay Tyff mine came! Thankyou so much!! :D

Those pint of lager sweets smell gross dont they hahaha! Im glad you liked your bon bons, and the pear drops are typically British I believe, people say they taste like nail varnish remover haha!
xxx

I am waiting for mr postman to bring me some sweeties as both my partners posted last wk :) ...wonder how long my sweet are gunna take to get to dinolass hope not too long and that the choc doesnt melt x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"