The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sending mine out tomorrow, i hope my partner likes them.
i couldnt do all the challanges :(

The sweets I ordered have finally arrived!!! Yay! Will get my box posted tomorrow or Friday.

Just to update, i still havent received anything from Moonmuffin or Bitepeach and don't know if they received mine , oh well!

i may have taken the challenge a bit too seriously :blush:

Haha Tezzy me too! Everything in my box is Orange!!

P.s. Cupcake boxes arrived today!!!!! Will message you soon about when and where to send some :winkwink:

although apparently according to amy i cheated because one of my orange things tecnically isnt a sweetie!!! :rofl:

i've recieved my sweeties from x-amy-x :happydance:.

i cant take a pic because i'm eating them also memory is full on camera oops,

but i got a big bag squirting skull jellys, pumpkin shaped chocolate, halloween coins, haribo scary jellys, a chocolate lollipop and my fave a terrys chocolate orange yum yum.

thank you xx

i got my mini swap package from x-amy-x today too but havent even posted hers yet!

does sweets made in Dudley cont as the sweet beginning with D :rofl: i think it should :)~

I sent both my packages today to leighbaby and lilbump :smug:

My neighbour just brought my sweetie package over to me (too big of rmy letterbox :rofl:) and I'm already eating them whilst OH is settling Hannah down for the night :blush:

Thank you very much thechaosismex.

Dipdab, orange pumpkin choc balls, orange lollys, orange maoam and plenty more.....yum!

I couldnt do the pumpkin challenge :( but mine were sent yesterday 1st class :)

I'm still to go shopping for mine, i'm way behind this month. I get paid next tuesday so i'll nip out and buy the sweets and have them posted by Thursday. Hope thats ok pink witch, i'm really sorry about the delay :hugs: xx

I did all my challenges :smug: That pumpkin didn't get the best of me!

:smug: i managed to get all the challenges and a blindingly orange package off to melbo.

I'm still to go shopping for mine, i'm way behind this month. I get paid next tuesday so i'll nip out and buy the sweets and have them posted by Thursday. Hope thats ok pink witch, i'm really sorry about the delay :hugs: xx

:thumbup:thats fine hun no worries!! i have yours all ready to send but been skint this week because the cars been in the garage:wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back