The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cry: i think some piggy postman has snaffled my sweeties from jaylene,they still havent arrived :cry::cry:

Tezzy, im going to sit and do the list tomorrow, im going to restart and get a bottle of lambrini in for the job!!

:cry: i think some piggy postman has snaffled my sweeties from jaylene,they still havent arrived :cry::cry:

I'm going to resend you a package then! no matter the cost!! :hugs: I think about you everyday and wonder if they have arrived and cringe at the thought of you not getting them! I will go run some errand today and send. :kiss:

Just popping in to remind Tezzy to take me off the list :flower: Don't want someone to miss out next month!

Shadow xx

ok did anybody NOT HEAR from their partner this month??

hey girlies :flower:

im afraid with xmas coming up
and my mums 50th :dohh:
im gonna have to pull out until
the new year ...
every penny counts and all that

:rofl:

will let you know when ill be
jumping back in

:kiss: :hugs:

xx​

ok did anybody NOT HEAR from their partner this month??

Ok i heard off my partner and they said they sent it couple of weeks ago but not got it through yet. They recieved mine though :wacko:

classyburd pm me your address please and i will send you some sweeties 2moro x

ClassyBurd, that might have been a postal problem??
Have u tried to PM her and see if they reply??

Right im going to do the list Thursday night...with people popping in and out, im getting myself confuddlated :rofl: xx

classyburd pm me your address please and i will send you some sweeties 2moro x

No hun, your ok, i dont wanna put anyone out!

I did pm her and she said they had been posted but that was a while ago

ok well if shes said shes posted it then i blame royal mail for your package not arriving quickly. lots of strikes going on at the moment x

Maybe we should all get proof of posting or send recorded from now on coz I imagine its gonna get worse with the strikes at the end of this week.....

just some info re: recorded delivery. it's no more secure than sending normal post. only good for ensuring noone can get a parcel then say they didn't. :(
only way to guarantee delivery is special delivery, and that starts at £3.45 on top of regular charge. (that came from the mouth of a royal mail/post office employee when a parcel i sent recorded was lost)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"