The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone, i cant join until Jan but i just wanted to come and say hello and introduce myself...xx

My names Georgina and im 19....and i cant wait to join this group!

Hoping to get to know you all better before i can start swapping sweeties with you all!

x

Im sorry for the dupilcates....me and the kids put all names in a bag-hat and then drew them out...they had loads of fun doing it..:( I'll do it sensibly next time :lol:

Kiles hun I think they mean if anyone new joins :hugs: Correct me if I'm wrong anyone!

Me and my partner have exchanged addresses :D Going to go shopping later!! Have a feeling I'm going to struggle on popping candy tho!

The only popping candy i can find is from Ann Summers :rofl::rofl:

And Kiles, Embo is right, we're tlking about anyone who newly joins :) xx

Ive already done half of my shopping!!! So colourful!!!

Kiles hun I think they mean if anyone new joins :hugs: Correct me if I'm wrong anyone!

Me and my partner have exchanged addresses :D Going to go shopping later!! Have a feeling I'm going to struggle on popping candy tho!

they sell it where i live :) Cant wait to get some sweeties lol!! Xx

After next month then does this mean i cant join because i havent been here 6 months? I am enjoying buyin sweeties :)

just means anybody new who joins hun...so you are ok.. just a new rule i felt we needed to add x

Elli I haven't been in Ann summers for Ages but I might have a butchers on Monday lol!

Right, im off out again to get the rest....im on a mission now, somewhere in this town must sell popping candy!!!!

elllliiiii before you go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just pm me your addy for the secret santa so i can knock you off my list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

Embo, my OH said "go on, buy it n send it..." I laughed my ass off...can u imagine opening your sweety package and finding ann summers stuff?? That puts a whole new meaning to "sweety swingers" :rofl::rofl:

Tezzy, but i want to be ON the list....!!! :rofl::rofl:

Hang on, will do it now. x

hey girls!!

:happydance: I am so excited for this months swap!!

great work elli and tezzy! :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe