The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
loving the tasks, well done tez...

great matching Elli (obv) :rofl:

i've got some fab ideas :happydance:

Just searched for kiles08 but she doesn't exist- is my swapper kiles04?

i had leighbaby this month , i have her again, is that right !!

she sent an awsome package this month :happydance:

oooh sorry for the duplicates girls... i guess thats the way they came out of the hat im afraid... do you want us to shuffle it around so you have different partners?

oooh sorry for the duplicates girls... i guess thats the way they came out of the hat im afraid... do you want us to shuffle it around so you have different partners?

I honestly dont mind as i wont be sending the same as last time so dont see that it matters ...so far i have my long thin sweet two that begin with B and 3 shiny things :happydance:

I honestly dont mind as i wont be sending the same as last time so dont see that it matters ...so far i have my long thin sweet two that begin with B and 3 shiny things :happydance:

yep i agree i dont mind either , our packages will be totally different this time because of the FAB challenges!!! that is if Leigh dosent mind having me again either :rofl:

im glad you girls like the challenges :blush:

i was going for a whole bonfire/fireworks theme... as in 'popping''fizzy' candy like fireworks, B for bonfire and a long thin sweety like a firework is long and thin :rofl:

After next month then does this mean i cant join because i havent been here 6 months? I am enjoying buyin sweeties :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back