The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the secret santa all about? Is it instead of the decembers swap or..?

i saw Terry's chocolate orange with popping candy in the other day. YUM!
but i'm not playing this month so i shall just have to buy it for myself :muaha: :change:

i've been a busy bee this morning, i have my B chocolate its quite funny actually hehe, god knows what it'll taste like though. and some shiny things, will go hunting again tomorrow :)

I keep trying to find things to begin with B...what is going on?? Im going to fail the challenge :( :lol: I did find a gooey burger sweet thing tho. does that count??

tiggertea...im sure if u want to be in on this swap...you can be!!!! im sure someone wont mind a terrys choc orange with popping candy!! :lol:

tiggertea...im sure if u want to be in on this swap...you can be!!!! im sure someone wont mind a terrys choc orange with popping candy!! :lol:

meeeeee!!! i can be a double swapper ! i LOVE choc orange!!!!!

I'm so excited about my first swap, i'm off to pm my partner now x

I spend between 3 and 4 pounds normally.

Tiggertea...want to swap with pinksnowball??? Shes offered to be a double swapper.

OOOOOO im so excited about my 1st swap. Gonna start on the challenge.

Thanks for letting me join :)

xx

me me me can i join in now ill be finished y diet for the next one can i join please tezzy??

im excited

Lou
xxx

i always blow my budget, dont think i ever keep track i just get what i like.

but usually about £4ish

could tiggertea please swap with lollylou1.... sorry leeanne but you already have one swap and lollylou hasnt.... :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"