The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrea post sweeties pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee i need them :rofl: though there meant to be for kids they are still eating there halloween ones lol ....need sweets stuck in house waiting for parcel to be collected and theres no milk for a coffee :( ....(hope not breaking new rules by pestering her she knows i am joking) xx

LOL Serina! They will be fast on their way tomorrow, just in time for the weekend hopefully so you can relax and munch!!! :munch: :rofl:

Got mine :) Thanks Pinksnowball! XX

Hoping you should have yours? posted it a week ago! X

Bloody nora!!!

I come on today, after a day of extreme busy-ness....and what a few pages!!!

Anywho....

I know whos partnered with who :p
AND i know the challenges....and guess what?! YOU DONTTTTTTTTTT!! :smug::haha: :lol:
(sorry i had to run straight after Tezzy....demanding boys and all that! :) )

Helen...those hard rectangular things....what r they? they r yum!!

the orange herbals.

them and the pear drops are made up the road, the herbals are a black country tradition, they were apperently to keep the steel workers warm in the olden days...

but of useless info on black country history for you :rofl:

will update after dinner... if you are all good girls and my kids go to bed on time you might have a little surprise in your inbox later tonight...

No, we've not done partners...but they knew wat i meant :lol:

BIG reveal tonight Tezzy??

one child in bed.. one close to going.

will give OH the laptop for a while to keep him happy and then ill see if i can get pms done

and remember girls do not give any clues as to who you are buying for because it ruins everything...

I'm so excited, i'm going to be glued to here all night x

ok girls pms nearly ready to go BUT im gonna give OH the laptop and wont be back online till after 9pm.

I posted my sweetys off today so hopefully Babyshambelle shud have them by sat :) xxx

Can't wait for the secret santa xxx

ooooooooh sooooo excited !!!!! :happydance!!!

got my sweeties for November - Thanks hun:wohoo: gonna get yours sent out tomorrow :blush: so sorry i havent been able to get them out any earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"