The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tezzy is my sister (chrisymills08) on Decembers list?

Ahem... I spoke too soon! He's just been again, rang the door bell and I literally ran even though it's like 5 meters away only to find he'd left a note and was on his way back to the van! The cheek! I swear they write those notes before they even knock!

Anyway, they're woooondderful! I kept saying to OH "ohhh... another B!" I don't think he quite understood ahaha :lol:

And here they are:
https://i34.tinypic.com/hv2zrs.jpg

Thank youuu, I've already snaffled the maoams... I've been thinking about maoam all morning... :blush:

:kiss:

:dohh: get her to pm me her addy ASAP hun and ill add her on..

sorry forgot to look at the waiting list.

OK no more now for the december swap, everybody else will just have to wait until January.

omg, i was soooo greedy last nite lol, i ate nearly all of my sweets in one go, not because i couldnt just help my self but because i hate sharing with oh and Rosie :rofl: :haha:

:dohh: get her to pm me her addy ASAP hun and ill add her on..

sorry forgot to look at the waiting list.

OK no more now for the december swap, everybody else will just have to wait until January.

She did pm you, i hope it was you she pm'd i think it was me that told her what to do too :dohh:, i'll ring her now and get her to do it again x

I've just got her to do it again lol just ignore her next pm, it'll just be my luck i'll get her or she'll get me x

ive sorted the lists and dont worry ive made sure you are both seperate.. :D

so have fun!

I'm excited now, i can't wait and now you've told me i won't be getting my sister we can shop together yay. When do we find out everything? x

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: I got my 1st sweetys today :happydance::happydance:.
Thank u Babyshambelle They look delicious ( i've already eaten the peanut brittle, now my mouth is on fire off the fire balls :haha:)

Thank u agian :)

xxx

Attachments

• 11112009004.jpg
    11112009004.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 27
Smartie sorry not posted your sweeties yet gonna do it friday now I promise. They are all ready to go :)

Bloody nora!!!

I come on today, after a day of extreme busy-ness....and what a few pages!!!

Anywho....

I know whos partnered with who :p
AND i know the challenges....and guess what?! YOU DONTTTTTTTTTT!! :smug::haha: :lol:
(sorry i had to run straight after Tezzy....demanding boys and all that! :) )

Helen...those hard rectangular things....what r they? they r yum!!

Im sooo tempted by this thread lol.I always pop in and see what lovely goodies you all have been sending and receiving.Someone posted a pic with a lovely bonfire lolly on and that was it I was out hunting for bonfire toffee,not had that since I was about 9!
Was thinking I may join you all in the New Year if thats ok? x

I'm desperate for some sweeties... i reckon im gonna just have to go get me some :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"