The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
im gutted i know my sweeties from leig are at the sorting office but its a mega pain going to get them with a babs so waiting till sat when oh can pick them up!!

im gutted i know my sweeties from leig are at the sorting office but its a mega pain going to get them with a babs so waiting till sat when oh can pick them up!!

You can arrange for redelivery on the Royal mail website cant you hun?x

duh :dohh: never thought of that!

Saves alot of messing around with having to get to the sorting place and you can choose when you would like your parcel re delivered :thumbup: x

Bloody nora!!!

I come on today, after a day of extreme busy-ness....and what a few pages!!!

Anywho....

I know whos partnered with who :p
AND i know the challenges....and guess what?! YOU DONTTTTTTTTTT!! :smug::haha: :lol:
(sorry i had to run straight after Tezzy....demanding boys and all that! :) )

Helen...those hard rectangular things....what r they? they r yum!!

just to clarify we're not doing partners this month obviously as youd all know your secret santa :rofl:

dippy :dohh: hehehehe

Im sooo tempted by this thread lol.I always pop in and see what lovely goodies you all have been sending and receiving.Someone posted a pic with a lovely bonfire lolly on and that was it I was out hunting for bonfire toffee,not had that since I was about 9!
Was thinking I may join you all in the New Year if thats ok? x

pop me a pm in december and ill put you on the list :thumbup:

duh :dohh: never thought of that!

Saves alot of messing around with having to get to the sorting place and you can choose when you would like your parcel re delivered :thumbup: x

you can also pay 50p to leave it at your local post office if it's any easier :hugs:

Ahem... I spoke too soon! He's just been again, rang the door bell and I literally ran even though it's like 5 meters away only to find he'd left a note and was on his way back to the van! The cheek! I swear they write those notes before they even knock!

Anyway, they're woooondderful! I kept saying to OH "ohhh... another B!" I don't think he quite understood ahaha :lol:

And here they are:
https://i34.tinypic.com/hv2zrs.jpg

Thank youuu, I've already snaffled the maoams... I've been thinking about maoam all morning... :blush:

:kiss:

I'm being nosey but what is the long things that everyones been getting? Ive never seen them before and am intrigued! :rofl: (stripey long things?)

WINDERS!! They are like strawberry laces twisted with soft fondant stuff!! They are amazing!!

Glad you liked your sweeties mossip!!!! xxx

WINDERS!! They are like strawberry laces twisted with soft fondant stuff!! They are amazing!!

I have a lil confession. The only reason i haven't posted yours yet was coz i ate most of them lmao. I had to go out today and buy more lol. They r now in my bag ready for me to take to work so they will defo b posted tomoz and hopefully you'll have them fri/sat :)

xxx

I have a lil confession. The only reason i haven't posted yours yet was coz i ate most of them lmao. I had to go out today and buy more lol. They r now in my bag ready for me to take to work so they will defo b posted tomoz and hopefully you'll have them fri/sat :)

xxx

Well Moss, at least you have been honest :rofl: but you are a very naughty girl!! We bought shit loads, how could you have eaten most of it xx

xxx

Well Moss, at least you have been honest :rofl: but you are a very naughty girl!! We bought shit loads, how could you have eaten most of it xx

I cudn't help it they were calling to me lol. I bought even more to make up for it tho lmao xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"