• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: November Swap
Lou - Yur parcel was returned to me today... opened with the main part missing :gun:
Will get another off to you at the start of the week hun xx

RE: November Swap
Lou - Yur parcel was returned to me today... opened with the main part missing :gun:
Will get another off to you at the start of the week hun xx

Opened and returned :wacko: thats unfair :hugs: xx

that's what i thought.... grrrrrrrr
they left the smaller bits in and took the 2 main bits out. it would have been more mannerly just to steal the whole thing lol

Hiya :)

Tezzy - I havent recieved my sweets yet from nemo-and-bump...but you have written me down as recieved on the first post. Sorry to be a pain :( you know you love me :smug:

yay!! :happydance:

I just thought of a fab "sweety gift" for my receiver!!!! Im getting excited!!! :D
AND i have got a brill size box to send it all in (thanks Helen ;) lol )

no worries tiggertea how very rude that they returned it opened!!!

Lou
xxx

Omg i cant believe that...what was the reason for them returning it???

Smartie I will be posting your november sweeties tomorrow,sorry its taken so long hunni :hugs:

thats ok :) I have such a sweet tooth that they're not likely to last long once they're here :rofl:

I received my sweeties from Kiles04 today! They are great thank you babes! xxx

Here is a pic :D

Attachments

• Picture 1868.jpg
    Picture 1868.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 18
is there no challenge for ss sweety swap ? hope ive not missed it :lol:

is there no challenge for ss sweety swap ? hope ive not missed it :lol:

They are on the first page hun :)

What happens if secret santa sweety swapper has a parcel ready for sending, do we announce it? I'm trying to not make it obvious as if my SS gets hers this week she will know its me hahah... now I have put my foot in it and will not be sending it until everyone else! la la la :flower:
:dohh:

I wont be telling just pming tezzy when i have sent it x

The front page still says novembers challenge ... I hope that means there isnt one for december as ive finished :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"