• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
My november sweeties including a sleeping bag for lily:flower:

https://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr323/serina2008tags/091118_150320.jpg

Thanks so much andrea ..sorry pic is crap i had a two yr old tryin to raid the sweeties:haha:

Oooooh, that sleeping bag is absolutely beautiful. We can't get anything with pics like that on, just tiny pics or one colour, quite dull compared to that one!

Well i've started buying my ss sweets today and i'm getting the rest 2moro so mine will be ready to post soon yay x

Got all mine, except the snowman one... gives me an excuse to keep nipping out into town and walking round :D

how will it work out with the likes and dislikes? how will we know whose we need to look at... x

i never thought bout likes or dislikes oops, i sent mine now lol, all scrummy stuff though

Ooh mines all ready to send! :D It needs to go, I am so tempted to eat some!

Oh, but I did get my F today... it was an F for Santa's sweeties, right?

lol i just realised your partner is gonna know who you are dinoslass.. the holland postmarks might give you away rofl

Oh blimey, you are so right........

So nobody looks at the stamps... okay girls, especially not my partner!!!!!!!

big thank you to stephie25 for my sweeties they arrived this morning!! i will upload a pic later.

You should get yours in the next couple of days but i got home and found id forgotten to put in my letter!!! *doh*

got my secret santa sweeties today so will get them off over the weekend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back