• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas Challenge

Colour Theme - Red & Green

Treasure Hunt
(items for you to try and find to put in your package)
1. A chocolate/sweetie to hang on the tree
2. One Snowman sweetie/chocolate
3. One sweetie begining with the letter F

Yup. :D

What happens if...... Hypothetically........ someone in the UK has an overseas partner.

You have to put a senders address on packages because of customs :wacko:

Hypothetically.... I'd put "S.S." and the house number and postcode on there :winkwink:

What happens if...... Hypothetically........ someone in the UK has an overseas partner.

You have to put a senders address on packages because of customs :wacko:

id just put a random address! lol with SS as the sender

and when i sent packages overseas i didnt put my address on the back

I dont know....i would just put the house number and postcode. Thats all i did when i sent abroad before :)

OK maybe i should ahve gone to specsavers....:dohh: missed your post that said what i just posted :dohh:

I'm not doing very well with the challenges! I just keep picking stuff up i like and it aint green or red! :blush:

Got the "F"

Still need the xmas tree one and snowman........hmmm.........

The snowman was the first thing I got! I got some F's, but found green and red things quite hard. :lol:

sent my november sweeties off today, realised i've haven't got that long left to sort december ones out :dohh:

Dunno bout finding the snowman but i have quite a few Snowball 's in my house :smug: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

My november sweeties including a sleeping bag for lily:flower:

https://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr323/serina2008tags/091118_150320.jpg

Thanks so much andrea ..sorry pic is crap i had a two yr old tryin to raid the sweeties:haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back