The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
will start fresh with the December swap list, with those whove received and what the tasks are etc ill do it in 10min

cool ...Had no idea what i was doing but thought it was a shame to loose it completey ...

Can u add group to 1st post so all members from here get a chance to join x

So dinoslass....did u open ur parcel?? Was it your ssss??

Yes, I did open them. I was so depressed, needed to know, hehehe!
And oooooh, it was so wonderful. I loved it. Thank you thank you thank you secret santa!!!!! It cheered me up no end. I was thinking, can't we do the swap in some other way? I mean I can understand the admins don't want trouble on this forum, but isn't there any other way perhaps?

And oooooh, it was so wonderful. I loved it. Thank you thank you thank you secret santa!!!!! It cheered me up no end. I was thinking, can't we do the swap in some other way? I mean I can understand the admins don't want trouble on this forum, but isn't there any other way perhaps?

Serina has opened a group on FB to do the Sweetie swap! I think the link is above and also on the 1st page! xxx

Serina has opened a group on FB to do the Sweetie swap! I think the link is above and also on the 1st page! xxx

Ooooh, that is terrific!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Serina!!!!

Okay, I am awaiting my membership to be confirmed there now!!!!

I am expected to make a "public apology" but instead i thought i would share the PM's between myself and tezzy to save me typing it all out as i think it says it all

Re: sweet swap

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by snettyb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tezzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by snettyb
Sorry the PM i sent Honey upset you but she had gone on and on all bloody month about them sweets. I followed all the rules for months and continued to do so up till the end. I did not deserve the hasstle she gave me.

Its not like i made public my post to her so i dunno why its caused so much fuss and for the thread to close down. I sent her a PRIVATE message so i don't understand why the issue couldn't have been kept PRIVATE and for the swap to continue.

wobbles (who is actually a very close friend of mine in real life) had said to me when the thread started that i was ok to do it as long as there was no trouble. we agreed that if there was ever a problem caused between members because of the thread then the thread would be closed.

end of really.

But there have been problems before! I am being made out to be the baddy in all this when i followed all the rules. Yes i sent an angy personal message but i didn't post it on the form. I even told you i was sending her sweets to be recieved at the very end of the month and you said "i don't blame you"

I shouldn't have swore at her but she really peed me off. Honey has already said she doesn't want to be a part of the SS anymore and so have i so i don't see why it should be spoilt for everyone.

Wobbs said i was immature in my reply, and yeah, i was out of order but to mention a private message publicly is most immature on her, your, and lil bumps part. If i wanted to bring trouble to the thread i would of made my feelings very clear in public but both i and honey delt with it off the public forum, i expected the same level of maturity and decorum from others!

there have been other small problems which i have dealt with and resolved myself but at the end of the day honey complained to wobs so she had to get involved. therefor the thread has now ended.

dont you dare try to shift guilt on to me, i dont play games like that.

its done. simple. i do not wish to corispond with you any more via pm or otherwise.

i would expect you to publically apologise to wobs,honey and the rest of the girls who are now without a thread.

And there it is, i have tried to reason with the organiser but with no success. I admit i responded badly to Honey but i got sick of her whining and to all of you who love the gossip i told her i hoped she choked on the sweets (with swear words involved) To ask for a £5 refund was a joke as A) the reccomended limit is £3 and B) i have posted her bloody sweets

Sorry the PM i sent Honey upset you but she had gone on and on all bloody month about them sweets. I followed all the rules for months and continued to do so up till the end. I did not deserve the hasstle she gave me.

Its not like i made public my post to her so i dunno why its caused so much fuss and for the thread to close down. I sent her a PRIVATE message so i don't understand why the issue couldn't have been kept PRIVATE and for the swap to continue.

wobbles (who is actually a very close friend of mine in real life) had said to me when the thread started that i was ok to do it as long as there was no trouble. we agreed that if there was ever a problem caused between members because of the thread then the thread would be closed.

end of really.

But there have been problems before! I am being made out to be the baddy in all this when i followed all the rules. Yes i sent an angy personal message but i didn't post it on the form. I even told you i was sending her sweets to be recieved at the very end of the month and you said "i don't blame you"

I shouldn't have swore at her but she really peed me off. Honey has already said she doesn't want to be a part of the SS anymore and so have i so i don't see why it should be spoilt for everyone.

Wobbs said i was immature in my reply, and yeah, i was out of order but to mention a private message publicly is most immature on her, your, and lil bumps part. If i wanted to bring trouble to the thread i would of made my feelings very clear in public but both i and honey delt with it off the public forum, i expected the same level of maturity and decorum from others!

there have been other small problems which i have dealt with and resolved myself but at the end of the day honey complained to wobs so she had to get involved. therefor the thread has now ended.

dont you dare try to shift guilt on to me, i dont play games like that.

its done. simple. i do not wish to corispond with you any more via pm or otherwise.

i would expect you to publically apologise to wobs,honey and the rest of the girls who are now without a thread.

changed the colours so you girls can see who said what, im in purple snetty is in red :kiss:

actually ill edit this because im not as CHILDISH as others..

:rolleyes:

cant we just end this thread happy ????? we all had fun:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back