The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say i agree. This is the last months sweet swap.

Im absolutely disgusted with the PM you sent to honey08, snettyb.
Im sorry but i have to say it like i see it, and after you knew tezzy and i were trying to help and sort the situation you send something like that? A little harsh isnt something id say, id say down right out of order.

Tezzy....we'll have to find something else to meet up on msn about :) and i love u too :blush: :rofl:

I Completely agree im so digusted at what was said it was bang out of order and it has completely ruined it for everybody.

*MWAH* elli

:( ^^^ thanks both of you for organising something for everyone

twas lovely...:(

I never got an overseas swap :sad2:

Well I suppose I did, but they never sent me anything! :hissy:

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted girls, thanks lilbump, Elli and Tezzy :kiss:

:hugs:

No worries!! Although Tezzy did most of it :) xx

I only did 1, but it was nice to be part of it! Sorry it got ruined for all you regular swappers. xx

Your not allowed to know until xmas day!!! muahahaa!

Oh no :(

Thanks so much for everything you've done ladies. :hugs: x

Thanks for organising it all so well ladies!
So sad it's all had to come to an end so abruptly :(

aw noooo! i loved sweetie swapping! thank you ladies for all your organisation. it was great fun! i look forward to seeing who had who for ss. x

:( Thanks for organising it Tezzy, shame it had to end. Looking forward to finding out who my SS is! :hugs:

recieved my november sweeties :)
thankyou Jaylene3 x

and thankyou lovely ladies for arranging this all, its shame it will end :(

As my mum always said its always one that ruins it for everyone else....

Thanks for letting me be involved for the 3 swaps and thanks to the girlies that organise everything, I've really enjoyed it and will miss sweety swapping :( xxx

This is sad :( Oh well, thanks for the few months anyway :)

Aaaargh, what is all happening. I came on today to say that I think I have recieved my ssss, all happy and cheery and now I read all this. This is so sad. I so much enjoyed all the swapping and getting the english sweeties. I think it is awful that something like this has to end this way, why are there always people who ruin something nice?
I have to say that my whole family will be guttered to see it stopped! And I enjoyed sending out dutch sweeties and all. Oooh, this is so so so sad. If anyone does want some dutch sweeties ever you can always find me on my own thread!

But thank you for the girls who organized it, you have done a great job! A terrific job really!!!!

And I did say I THINK I got my sss. Someone said we were only allowed to open it on 10th december, but I think that is not needed anymore now?? I defo need something to cheer me up so I think I will go and open my parcel. It looks so cute, all christmassy paper and everything. Oooooh, I hope it is my sweeties!!!!!

^^^ aw hun :hugs:

i feel the exact same as you!

its stupid someone has to go an ruin it xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member