The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think so as so many had such good fun with it, it is a pity. And I must admit it did get me down a bit.

I'm really sad that it has come to this. It seems unfair that one or two incidents should ruin what has been a really good swap. Maybe if Tezzy were a mod she could control things better? I dunno if you can even have mini mods on here... so that she'd be restricted to only certain areas and capabilities? It seems to me that, some new rules/regulations were coming into place to stop things like this happening and it's been stopped before they came into effect.

Anyway, massive thanks to Tezzy for the new and improved sweetie swap... it's a big effort to take on and I think you did a wonderful job. I'm really sorry it's not going to continue and agree Christmas is a nice note to go out on!

:hugs: to all the lovely girlies on here who made it such a nice thread and such a fun experience!

xxx

So dinoslass....did u open ur parcel?? Was it your ssss??

Well, i've enjoyed the swap for a few months too, and christmas seems a nice note to end on :) shame about it though. I'll look forward to picking my sweets up from the post office tomorrow, dont know if they'll be november or ssss...

sorry its come to this, i have only done it nov and dec and im gutted as i had said i would continue to sweetie swap and that would be my treat each month!!

never mind but i hope maybe another time we could do something like this again

well done girls for organising it sorry its come to bad atmosphere between members

Lou
xxx

Aww :( I was looking forward to joining you lovely ladies next month.
Its a shame that its had to end this way,many a time ive popped in here and envied all of your lovely sweeties in the pics you have posted.I do understand tho that if ill feeling and trouble is being caused then that is not on,even tho we are all adults that should know better.From what I have seen Tezzy and Elli you both did a great job at organizing this :hugs:

:( Im also sad to read this :cry:
couldnt we continue it and remove the people who have caused problems? And maybe not have anymore new members join or something?

All good things come to an end, eh?! It was SWEET while it lasted though ;)

Thanks ladies. XX

How sad ...I was one of the 1st swappers and have only not recieved once I didnt kick up a fuss or pm people demanding money back and i wouldnt dare ...anyhow i have loved doing this thanks to tezzy lilbump and ellie x

its a shame that somebody ruined it for all and im very surprised that person involved has not come on here and made an apology to be honest.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/edi...5801271153#/group.php?v=wall&gid=225801271153 please state your username if u join ...no-one will be approved if i dont know there username :) ...wont be adding newbies all time though only the few people that choose to join in next few weeks that have swapped sweeties in here xxx

https://www.facebook.com/groups/edi...5801271153#/group.php?v=wall&gid=225801271153 please state your username if u join ...no-one will be approved if i dont know there username :) ...wont be adding newbies all time though only the few people that choose to join in next few weeks that have swapped sweeties in here xxx

i joined, but i couldnt work out how to send my username? i'm abit slow tonight
i'm charlotte j***** though x

I asked to join but I just clicked the button, don't know what else to do? HElP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"