The Alternative Status Thread

Nick Hornby is reading out of his new book at uni tonight and it was only promoted at the bookstore chain :mad:. They use the building they could have hung at least a poster up .

Darn him! Darn all men! :p They can be a bit useless, bless them![/QUOTE]

ain't that the truth! haha.

Fuffyburra is thinking she'd really like to find a job she loves, why can't I think of anything? :( Obviously SAHM, but I can't help feeling like, in the meantime, something's missing. And what if I can't stay home with our babies? I'd like to at least go back to a job I don't mind, as it would be twice as hard if I hated it :/
Rambling now!!

....would have liked a bit more sympathy from her manager today after getting in from the doctors.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn <-should go to bed earlier.

really wishes she could get a new job!

one she loves and pays loaaads of money so we can actually afford to move out...

Thinks home birth diarys need to film some new programs, iv seen them all!

Bambi is not a happy bunny, anyone want to trade OH's?

Fuffyburra feels super broody today, why god why?! I was doing so well! I've got baby word vomit and I swear some people MUST know that I'm obsessed, it must be pretty clear! :p Only 18 months to go, can't wait! :)

lovehearts is moody cuz her period is here and it reminds her that shes not ttc :(

Hates AF-caused bloating. If I can't be pregnant yet, why do I have to look like I am?! :wacko:

babybump wants to get married and have a baby NOW not in 8months grrrr Not good at waiting!!!

is feeling better but has been signed off work until friday so is having a few days to herself, may as well!! Getting stressed at OH as our 3rd anniversary is on 1st december and he isnt going to do anything. Grrrr!

xxx

Fairygirl is drinking a Frijj milkshake whilst bnbing :D

KA92 think her boyfriend should get a grip and grow the hell up stop lying!!

(my actually facebook status is Kim Anderson thinks people who lie can get out of her life no excuses) wonder if hes got the hint?:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->