The Alternative Status Thread

Pnut thanks Fluffyburra for the hugs and is glad that things with OH are all worked out now.

You're welcome, and yay! :D

is mad that she spent 200 freakin dollars on her OH's xmas present && he jus up an told her that he jus ordered the exact same thing, an i can't un-order it cause it's customized: so looks like he's gettin two an he better freakin be happy! ugh!

Ohhh nooooooo! What is it? :/ This happened last year with OH and my mum :dohh: so this year no one's allowed to buy anything in October, November or December :p

Fuffyburra's OH is making her tea and toast in bed, and they had a lovely talk last night about marriage and babies ^^ So now fuffyburra is tempted to browse wedding websites again :cloud9:

Why does it have to be monday already*yawn* Today is by the way the 9 of november ! three dates in german history are set on this date.

Plutosblue feels like walking wounded *rubs her blood test patch*

:cry: I need a sugary tea...

Jillypoop is still ill and is sick of spending all day alone cos everyone is working and sick of daytime tv :(

Is so excited that OH has said we can reconsider our TTC date, and that we're buying a new home closer to my home! Wahoo! But Is also a bit sad and still confused at the confirmation of the weekend.

xxx

I'm Thinking I have to stop buying all those chocolates in asda 2 for £5 ferrero rocher & 2 for £6 black magic. Need to save more instead of spending it....& need to get organised for christmas and little ones 1st birthday!!!

Any one with any spare sperm please send to following address :

Any one with any spare sperm please send to following address :

:haha: I was actually just thinking the very same thing :blush:
Shocker is freezing even though the heatings on damn winter!!!! grrr

Elly hates the fact that each visit from AF is just another reminder that she isn't having a baby.

Pnut thanks Fluffyburra for the hugs and is glad that things with OH are all worked out now.

You're welcome, and yay! :D

is mad that she spent 200 freakin dollars on her OH's xmas present && he jus up an told her that he jus ordered the exact same thing, an i can't un-order it cause it's customized: so looks like he's gettin two an he better freakin be happy! ugh!

Ohhh nooooooo! What is it? :/ This happened last year with OH and my mum :dohh: so this year no one's allowed to buy anything in October, November or December :p

Fuffyburra's OH is making her tea and toast in bed, and they had a lovely talk last night about marriage and babies ^^ So now fuffyburra is tempted to browse wedding websites again :cloud9:

i told him he wasn't allowed to buy anything but he didn't listen! if i wasn't TTC i'd cut him off til christmas! haha.

Goddess and her LO Euan are heading out very soon for there H1N1 vaccinations. I hope Euan is ok afterwards.

Fairygirl is waiting for her dinner after going swimming with her Dad and talking babies with OH.

Bambi is looking at baby name sites and making a list

Elly can't believe how babyish and overdramatic she's been over a phone call. (and wishes her hands would stop shaking- it's over now, get over it woman!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->