The Alternative Status Thread

is really looking forward to babysitting tonight! I hope they wake up and cry so I can calm them down :lol: Opposite of what most babysitters wish for! xx

is waiting for DH and Euan to wake up, they are both napping and its almost 11am. We should be going outside soon. DH has no idea its way past LO breakfast time.

Kirsty wishes she diddn't eat food with tobasco in it last night as it has set her IBS off something rotten:dohh:

Fairygirl is happy that she did a satisfactory lesson.

Fuffyburra had a pretty good day at work, and just wishes it was Christmas dammit!! :p Needs more tea, needs to start a food diary, and needs a bbbbaaaaaaabbbbbyyyy!!

babybound is missing her hunny && is lookin' forward to an amazing weekend!

Shocker found a pregnancy magazine in her room last night and is now so ridiculously broody she may explode :cry:

Mizzk is soo frustrated that she now has to wtt again! & also tired but addicted to bnb :dohh:

is sad that the LOs she was babysitting last night didn't wake up at all...

is waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting what seems like forever :(

Sophie will definitely punch the go compare man if she ever meets him!!!!

LadyofRohan is wondering, twice in a week now, why her company is open. However, today the wondering is due to the Nor'easter that is blowing through the city with 50-60 MPH gusts and heavy rains. Does the company want to kill her?

(actually, LadyofRohan is once again jealous that DH got to sleep in--because even the Navy base is closed--and not her) :cry:

Summerbee hates working, and hates that she's got to go home in the rain :( Thanks holiday inn for having wifi at least!!

ha ha, Pnut, I was weirded out when my mom started texting too. Just wait till she learns how to send pictures... LOL!!

Runnergrl just finished eating a bowl of soup. It was low-fat, low-sodium and pretty disgusting. Now comtemplating going for a run or sitting here on BNB for the rest of my break.. hmmmm......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->