The Alternative Status Thread

Bambi has spent her evening putting up bunkbeds and managed to get OH to talk about baby names ( he gave me a girls name straight away and its actually one I like :happydance: )

shocker ate too much chocolate ewwwwwww i feel so so sick but it was worth it lol

Pnut is wondering what time her OH will come home tonight.... i'm starving and don't want to wait for him.

Can't wait til OH is home from Afghanistan.. only 6 days to go. :)

StonesWife is oh so broody and oh so happy to have found this site with wonderful lovely ladies!! I love BnB!

is procrastinating... I need to pluck my eyebrows grrr i hate it.

Summerbee HATES EXS, HATES HORRIBLE BIL'S AND HATES BEING UP SO LATE!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Bambi still needs to get her post count up so she can join all you lovely ladies in chat.

LadyofRohan thinks her company is very unpatriotic because we don't get Veteran's Day off while it seems the rest of the country does! :hissy:

(actually, she's just jealous that DH got to sleep in this morning and she didn't)

LadyofRohan thinks her company is very unpatriotic because we don't get Veteran's Day off while it seems the rest of the country does! :hissy:

(actually, she's just jealous that DH got to sleep in this morning and she didn't)

:flower:

Blob has a sore throat and thinks that is maybe why her baby has been grumpy too...

carly is wondering if we should start trying at the beginning of august instead???!!

DOES not want to work today!! Ugh. Just want to stay here with my BnB ladies till my OH gets home.

Is really impressed at how sympathetic my new boss is. Such a good guy.

**And is also remembering those who fought for us.RIP**

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back