The Alternative Status Thread

is refusing to symptom spot today....I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.:help:](*,)](*,)](*,)

Kirsty is watching I diddn't know i was pregnant..

Elly wonders why they put Gavin and Stacey, new Scrubs and I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant on at the same time....

Amy met her friends new baby son Ben today :) soooo cute and tiny

LadyofRohan is counting down the days--7 until we leave for London and til I test after that oops earlier this week ](*,)

Sophie is hoping LadyofRohan gets the result she wants! :D

Sophie is also bloody freezing!!!! :cold:

is over the moon! OH has said we can NTNP! as of today!

Elphaba got her AF today and so is on CD1 of the cycle she will start to TTC!!

Is doing the interesting personality test thing of the bbc 'child of our times' which converts the weight into stones oo, so she knows now that she weighs around 9 stones(+/- 1 pound)

Danilou1910 is miffed that her AF came today and it's the 1st time seeing her new hubby in 2 weeks, so instead he's snoring on the sofa :blush:
IAnd is feeling more and more broody as she falls more in love with her big nd little guy and knows we should wait til next july to start TTC but is so tempted not to. Bloody implant grrrrr :cry:

LadyofRohan had a very realistic dream that she was pregnant and was disappointed when she woke up and it wasn't true :sad2:

Sophie seriously thinks her boyfriend needs to get his arse in gear!!!! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->