The Alternative Status Thread

Katie things it is very strange to have gone from being terrified of seeing blood and excited about seeing two lines to DREAMING of BFNs and periods in just a few short weeks!

Katie things it is very strange to have gone from being terrified of seeing blood and excited about seeing two lines to DREAMING of BFNs and periods in just a few short weeks!

:hugs::hugs:

Laura is feeling really broody after the trip round the aquarium where there were sooo many newborns and pregnant ladies wondering around. gahh!! Being broody sucks!

xxx

Katie is going to the pub to watch the football today and is going to cook a healthy roast and try and remember what its like to be a normal person!

Elly has realised there is nothing like a maths revision session to make you realise how stupid you are :|

lovehearts is sad,shes loosing her best mate and feels heartbroken :( x

is really not wanting to do this c.w. :(

Elly wants to stop cramping- she isn't due on till the 8th. Why won't my body give me a break?!

Anna is wondering what her bump will look like when she eventually gets pregnant :dohh: and whether she'll carry big or small

Anna reaaaally needs to focus on the present :haha:
xx

Fuffyburra wishes she didn't feel so damn scared and stoopid for ringing in sick for work. Why do I feel so bad?! GAAAAAAAAAH! :(
And they'll make me feel guilty for it too. Maybe that's why I feel scared? I dunno. I know you can't help when you're ill but it's still a pain in the arse :(
Roll on 24th December when I don't have to worry about this stupid crap anymore!

Okay, phew, rant over! lol xx

lovehearts cant believe fuffys ticker - i remember when it was 3 MONTHS!!!! X

LadyofRohan can't wait for her Christmas holiday to begin....

JennaBear is ready for it to be wednesday so i can see carlton. and HUNGRY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->