The Alternative Status Thread

thinks she is utterly mad... beyond saving.. and is now quite embarassed!!

has had a hare running next to her bicycling yesterday night :)

babybump is freezing cold and fed up of having nothing to do at work... and loads to do at home grrrrrr roll on christmas!!!!

LadyofRohan thinks the next ten days are going to be the longest ten days EVER! :wacko:

is bleeding... could be 3rd m/c of the year... safe to say I couldn't feel any worse right now...

Elly can't decide whether tomorrow can be classed as good or not- I finished school at 10.45am, but the 1 hour 45 minutes I am there is for a maths test, which negates any goodness!

Fuffyburra has napped all day and now can't sleep, gaaah! :/

Just learned that her OH's mom has Stage 3 rectal cancer and hopes she will be okay everything seems so little compared to that in my life

MrsGaSp :hugs: really sorry to hear this thoughts are with you and your family hope you are all ok :hugs:

Bambi thinks its sweet :)shrug:) that her OH has offered to shave her legs for her when her bump is too big to be able to do it properly herself.

For two nights in a row now, LadyofRohan has gone to bed by nine and still has probelms getting up in the morning! Why am I so sleepy?!? :sleep:

has got the dentist now!! Argghhh!!! :( xxx

Elphaba has just read on Facebook that a couple she is friends with are expecting. She is feeling alternately devastated that it's not her and that she is a selfish cow. She now also feels like she doesn't want to look at Facebook again until she's pregnant herself in case she's confronted with more announcements or continuous updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->