The Baby Show- chat thread!

Jetters

Reaction score
this is the chat thread- new 'official' thread has been made :happydance:

If only I didn't live 400 miles away :haha:

I went to the Glasgow Baby Show before LO was born, and I don't remember seeing many if any clothie stands :( Though, to be fair, I wasn't really thinking about nappies at that point, so might have just looked past them! :blush:

Yes me I definitely want to go, did you have any discount codes Jetters?!

Ooh I could be persuaded possibly, if the OH doesnt want to go would you mind me coming along with you and your friends Jetters? :)

Ooh this could be a natural parenting meet :happydance:

Yay that would be fab especially as we can spend at the same time!!!

Found a discount code too so tickets are £11.50 instead of £16.95 :D

(kids 0-10 go free)

If you use this code when booking then you will get tickets for
£11.50 each.

Code: BS02

:happydance: :happydance:

When shall we book? Now? :haha:

I'm going :D :D :D

When does that code expire?

Not sure its working atm though!

My OH doesnt want to go he said he will stay home and look after the kids so I can have a day out, I may bring baby if you guys are bringing yours though :happydance:

im trying to talk DH into letting me go with a spending limit and id take EJ with me and leave Nate with Dh for a daddy day

I have just booked my ticket :happydance: Hope we can make it a proper meet!

Yay!!!!!! Definitely Lliena :happydance: can't wait!! It's me and Rachel_C and xchaosismex for definite already- thanks for the discount code, i'm off to book!

And yep we're bringing the babies... and the buggies so we can fill them up with goodies :D ooh a spending limit is a good idea.. think i'll take cash and leave cards at home so CAN'T go overboard :rofl:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I shall make a list on the front page! Retromum book yours :D xx

oooh im tempted!!!!

thats also the date i get paid for all my KIT days as well as my salary so i'll be loaded lol

Yeah defo will just need to find someone to look after Pops and then I'll just bring Jasper. I went in February to Excel and Pops was a nightmare picking everything up!

Yay!!!!!! Definitely Lliena :happydance: can't wait!! It's me and Rachel_C and xchaosismex for definite already- thanks for the discount code, i'm off to book!

And yep we're bringing the babies... and the buggies so we can fill them up with goodies :D ooh a spending limit is a good idea.. think i'll take cash and leave cards at home so CAN'T go overboard :rofl:

Woohoo! :happydance: I will bring Avalon along then too! Can get the train from Stafford and meet you all there if we arrange a meeting point nearer the time,bonus of marrying a railway manager is I get free travel on london Midland trains woohoo :D Hmm I better start saving cash up now to spend there :rofl:

ellie... ooooh PLEASE come!!
i've booked our tickets :happydance:
Lliena how long will it take on the train? You're up near Stoke aren't you?
Retromum1 lol @ Poppy.. it must be all so exciting when you're small :D

can i come :blush: i missed out on the babyshow when i was pregnant, was far too fat to waddle around! harrison likes places with bright lights!!! Im friendly! x

eta... LOL at me desperately trying to sell myself :rofl:

I'll come :)

Can't book my ticket until i know my tenant is going to pay up this month, so will have to buy in a few days.

ooh i want to go :) and with the discount code thats even better! will probably bring the OH though, tis a long way to go on my own i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->