• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Baby Show- chat thread!

Oooo I'm so up for this!! I've been wanting to go to the Baby Show for a while now so this is the perfect time!
I'm pretty sure I can persuade another BnB member to come along too, Nikkinoonoo with her toddler Jessica :)

Oh bugger, the early tickets are all gone :( Only the £16.95 ones left now, or pay £22 on the door!!

D'oh scrap that, I forgot to hit the "submit code" bit!! :rofl:

:happydance: :dance: :happydance:

Tickets are booked! :happydance:

Thanks for that code Lliena :D

Will anyone be getting a silverlink train that goes past northampton? I really want to come but am very anxious about going out by myself at the minute :blush:

sorry i'm gate crashing!!! i want to go! when is it again??
i'm miles away can you get a train straight from sheffield to london!?

i'm wanting to convert to cloth but don't know where to start!

There is a big sticky thread at the top of this forum with lots of help in hun. Its not that hard i started looking about 6 weeks ago with no clue and now have um nearly 40 nappies...its addictive be warned :haha:

Will anyone be getting a silverlink train that goes past northampton? I really want to come but am very anxious about going out by myself at the minute :blush:

My train will be coming past there hun you are more than welcome to join me :D

Yay loads of people :happydance: i'll update The List when I get a sec!!! Wooohoooo I was thinking we should meet just before it opens- my friend who works in Earls Court said it gets busier throughout the day! x

The earliest train from Stafford is 07.22 and that gets into Euston for 09.44, how far is it from there to earls court?

20 mins on the tube- one change :)

can't figure out what time doors open though... hmmm...

Oh bugger, the early tickets are all gone :( Only the £16.95 ones left now, or pay £22 on the door!!

D'oh scrap that, I forgot to hit the "submit code" bit!
! :rofl:

That's sooooo the sort of thing I do :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

20 mins on the tube- one change :)

can't figure out what time doors open though... hmmm...

On website it says its 9.30-5.30 so if we all arranged to meet about 10.15/10.30 somewhere near the entrance?

ps havent forgot about paying you for the nappies still waiting for someone to pay me first!

No rush! Yeah 1030 sounds good to me- what does everyone else think? Then we can get some lunch after we've had a wander around...

Mmm food hehehe! I have just been playing with my silvercross to work out best option for bringing Avalon as its quite heavy when its in pram mode. But I reckon by the time this is she will be 10 weeks so would be ok in just the buggy bit lay down with head hugger while we are inside and in my sling on the train if I bring that too...

Which leaves more room on buggy for goodies :rofl:

10.30 is good for us too. It'll only take us about half an hour to get there :thumbup:

Ooo I'm all excited now!

Lliena, if you come through npton we could time it right and end up on the same train :)

Yay Jess, you should definitely come!

Lliena, if you come through npton we could time it right and end up on the same train :)

Yay Jess, you should definitely come!

Yup thats what I was thinking, my Oh said its the 8.52am for you from Npton it gets in a bit earlier than that though like 8.40 or something and waits for 10mins :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->