The Baby wannahaves - Come join us if you're roughly on CD10 today

F

fairydustjd

Hi girls!!

capegirl7 and I have created a new group called https://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l587/gif-mania/album14/x_21c918e.gif

It's for all us girls on approximately the same CD - (CD10 today)

So if that's you and you would like to join us in our journey to getting those BFP (and then keep on going together after that!!) , we'd love to get to know you!:flower:

To tell our symptoms, problems, share feelings, doubts, joys...etc. - Together!:coffee:

Look forward to meeting you all :happydance:

Hello Ladies! Would love for you all to join! The more girls we have the more ideas and support we will have! How cool is it to be near the same CD as someone and to talk each day about what is going on and then after we O talk about symptoms, HPT, and share it with eachother every step of the way! Hope to see you add the logo to your signature and keep in touch :)

So if all new members can introduce themselves, that will help us get to know each other:winkwink:

So i'll start :

I'm 22 and have been with my OH for just over a year now .
I stopped the BCP in march and have been actively TTC since then.
My AF are pretty regular since (just longer cycles than before - about 30 days now instead of 28 before)
We're really excited about it.
Have just got my CBFM, so if no BFP this cycle, will use that next month.

:flower:

Hey girls! I am 25.. Got married in September and my DH is 25 too (nineteen days apart). I stopped the BCP in January and tried for one month.. AF showed up and used the pull out method until May. So this is my second month TTC!!! My cycles are typically 28 days long.. Last month it was 29 days and the cycle before that was 25.. Go figure! I don't use OPK's,.. (yet). I just track ovulation by EWCM and sharp twinges during ovulation. My OBGYN said to BD on CD8, CD 10, CD 12, CD 14, CD 16, CD18.... This month DH is away from work CD10-CD13 so I'm hoping I don't ovulate until CD15..

HERES HOPING FOR OUR BFP!

here's hoping too!!
Off to bed so when i come back tomorrow hope to find loads of new memebers!! (at least one!)
Speak soon capegirl7 :hugs:

Hi ladies. I'm Thembi (pronounced Tim-bee) I'm 30 and DH is 29. We've been together 9 years and married 7 years this august. We've been trying for a year now. We had a miscarriage at 9 weeks in august and an ectopic at 8 weeks in November. Nothing since then. But I'm hoping that this month is our month exactly one year later.

I've had some testing done and everything looks clear and normal so who knows.

This month we're gonna try bd'ing every other day (soon as I'm over my cold and dh is over his stomach virus) and I got some preseed from walgreens to try. We were using regular ky

Hi futuremommy1.

Sorry to hear about your losses :cry:
But positive thinking - I'm sure you'll get that BFP soon!!:happydance:

Welcome to our group!!!:flower:

To add the signature click on the following link, it will open a page on photobucket,
Then click where is says IGM code (once you click left on it a little yellow note should say "copied"

Then go on to "edit signature" on B&B (under "quick links")
Paste the code using right button click on mouse

That should work! let us know if it works!!

Thought we (capegirl7 and I) could add every new member on our signature, with perhaps their testing date..

Maybe we put each day people are due to test, and then the names underneath...

So we know who's testing when and how many members we have..??

Sound like a good idea or not??

:shrug:

whoops forgot the link!!
here it is : https://s1125.photobucket.com/albums/l587/gif-mania/album14/?action=view&current=x_21c918e.gif

hey can i join?
I'm on day 11 of a 30 day cycle..
:hugs:

Fairydust we would love you to join! I am on CD11 of a anywhere from 25-29 day cycle! I am testing July 9,, but knowing me will starting testing before!

welcome fairdustt:flower:

Don't forget to add the group name to your signature:thumbup:

how's everyone today??
Knackered today!! But really got a buzz for this TTC business !!

Maybe this cycle will be the one!!:happydance:

hehe i wont forget to add it in there..
i dont think ill have room for the logo though :dohh:
can i write it in?

I'm in the car for 13 hours so I'm checking in on my iPhone and iPad. So don't mind the errors. I've been drugged on dayquil and nyquil for the last 3 days so who knows when me and dh will get to :sex: for this cycle. Hopefully we feel better when I'm fertile.

When we get home I'll start opks. What time of day do you ladies test for O? I've always tested in the morning and have been able to catch 2 days of a lh surge. Do you think I should test in the evening? Since I don't temp I don't know when I actually ovulate I just assume I do about 12 hours after my last surge

Please join Brookegarrett!!! Would love more girls to join so we can all discuss all the great details! I havent used OPKS yet, I'm going to start next cycle if I don't get my BFP this cycle. I am very regular and always get EWCM and twinges when I O so I just figure I O within 3 days of that so make sure to do a lot of Bding! But OPKs can't hurt right???

Definitely cape! I don't pay enough attention to my body for that :). I get ewcm several times throughout my cycle and I cramp sometimes the whole month so to know when I'm O'ing I need opks.

Welcome brooke!

Welcome brooke!!
Catch up with you ladies later tonight - off to babysit!
Have a nice day

xx

Don't forget to add the signature brooke ;)

hmm i was thinking about starting OPK's next month as well..

i know roughly when i OV but its not always accurate..
i get lots of EWCM and cramping though:thumbup:

hopefully i wont need OPK's next month...
hopfully it will just be a rather large stock of pregnancy tests :haha:
POSA over here :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"