The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

I think that's a great idea. What you got to do around the house Lisa LOL

:haha: If only I had all the money to do what I want to do, I'd be all set, nice and busy!! We are actually going to start our bathroom project soon. Last winter we did the downstairs bathroom, next is the upstairs bathroom. We already have the paint and tiles, but things got put on hold cause I couldn't find a vanity I wanted, then we decided we were going to replace the shower too and it turned into a bigger project than originally planned! :dohh: Until then I'm trying to work out more to de-stress and kind of get myself out of the funk I've been in, and eat better. Hubby is on a diet too. I lost 4 pounds last week! :)

Awesome, Lisa! I've been working out too. It helps when I'm sitting around with my mind going crazy but I hurt my back last week when I overdid it.

We're planning on re-tiling our bathrooms too since the tiles are starting to crack in all of them. But, my main project is our kitchen. It still has those 70s/80s vinyl cabinet doors so I want to reface them and get a new countertop and install a backsplash. I'm getting carried away already :)

So I had a total breakthrough with hubby tonight. He is very private about his feelings and has never really been outwardly excited about TTC its been pretty much me in the drivers seat and he's along for the ride. Well, he's visiting some friends out of town this week and he was playing catch with their son today. He told me he loved it and he wants it. I asked, want what and he said "I really want to play catch with one of my own. It was really nice." I started crying I was so touched. I so hope IVF works for us!

Rae, thats great to hear that mr Rae is fully inboard now. Here's hoping ivf works it's magic on you! Where are you on the testing front?

As for me, day 13 and cm isn't it's usual ewcm self (like it has been on cycles 1 and 2 if clomid). More sticky with moments of ewcm!! Hubby was saying that he wants a baby a lot too. We saw our friends on sat who have kids and another is expecting no3 and I asked how he felt- ie envious? He said yes and it makes him really want one but he is still happy for them. Phew! I'm still happy for people when I hear good news too so I hope this stays!

I'm on cycle3 if clomid and fairly relaxed but have moments of negativity. I really don't want there to be a Fallopian tube issue!

We're still waiting on the results of our blood tests right now - me for infectious diseases (pre-screen for IVF) and hubby for infectious diseases, hormones, and chromosome abnormalities to try to determine the cause of his azoospermia which will give the urologist an idea of whether or not there is a chance of finding sperm with microTESE operation. We won't know the results until Feb 6.

I remember the month I conceived I didn't have a lot of ewcm. So I wouldn't get that discouraged if you can help it :)

Rae- enjoy chilling until feb 6 arrives!

Lisa- well done on the weight loss! Ive been exercising this month and my opk was a def positive yest- cd13, slightly earlier than the previous 2 clomid cycles so perhaps exercise helps?

Kendra- hope you and bump are doing well!

Rae- enjoy chilling until feb 6 arrives!

Lisa- well done on the weight loss! Ive been exercising this month and my opk was a def positive yest- cd13, slightly earlier than the previous 2 clomid cycles so perhaps exercise helps?

Kendra- hope you and bump are doing well!

Doing ok here. We're still in the waiting game. 1 more week for our results to come back and then we go see the urologist the week after that. We got all our insurance papers from our financial consultant at the fertility center - it goes over what we're responsible for and what the insurance pays for and so on. It made my head hurt. Basically we get 50% coverage except they won't pay anything for donor sperm if we need it and they also won't pay to have anything frozen. Luckily, we've been on top of our savings so we'll be ok but I don't know how half the people faced with this afford IVF. It is really expensive and apparently our insurance is one of the better ones for infertility coverage.

I've been keeping myself busy with other things for now. I started knitting. I'm working on a baby blanket. I figure by the time I get around to finishing it we might actually be close to having a baby. It's about the size of a scarf right now :)

Oh that's great your insurance covers some of IVF, and good thing you guys have been saving! I've heard it can be crazy expensive! I'm so proud of you for moving forward with this journey and not giving up! :hugs:

I've been thinking I want to learn how to knit, another girl on here was saying she's making a baby blanket too. How did you learn?? My aunt knits a lot but she doesn't live too close for me to have her teach me. My mom used to, I wonder if she remembers how. Haha.

Not much to report here, hoping to ov soon!

I got a knitting kit with a book to start that showed you diagrams of the stitches. I also watched a couple youtube videos which were probably more helpful. I'm doing a really simple blanket. I was going to do one with different stitches to make a pattern but the yarn I got is really soft fluffy baby yarn so it really doesn't need a pattern in it so it makes it even easier.

Hey ladies

Just thought I would update you all. I went into labour last Thurs and had my little girl - Ruby weighing 7lb 3oz at 8:37am. She is just perfect.

Wishing everyone who is TTC the best of luck in the world, keep your hopes up and those smiles shining and hope for your dreams to come true

OMG! Our first little baby Beanstalker!!! Very fitting that the creator of this thread was the first to have a baby! Huge congratulations Pink!! Thank you for coming to update us, that's such great news. Post a picture!!

More births and bfps to come!!!!!!!!! This has to be our year!!!!!!!

First I want to say Congratulations Pink!!!! Thats wonderful, so glad you and baby are good and healthy!!!

Next~ How is everyone?! Its been a very long time since I have visited here, or any forums for that matter. I just got to the point that I had to mentally ck out I guess. Sorry I have not been following anyone on the good, the bad, or the ugly so to speak... and I hope everyone is doing AMAZING!!! I would read all that I have missed, but don't think I have the year to catch up! lol

Also Looks like a Congratulations to Kendra too!!! Awesome, so happy for you, a little BOY!! YAY!!!

I would love to fill you all in on all I have been going through, but I want to hear about you first!!
(That is, if I allowed back?!) :)

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back