The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Cali!!!! Welcome back! Great to hear from you!!! I did post before asking how you were.

Things are ok with me... Still have my psycho moments! No bfp for me, 1 yr and 15 cycles now. Doc says I'm ovulating though borderline day 21 progrsterone at 26nmol/l. Dh sa is great, transvaginal ultrasound (had it cos i had pain mar-may 2011) didn't reveal anything abnormal. Doc said to keep trying. Put in clomid in nov to boost chances and on thurd cycle now. Doc will send me for an hsg if nothing by 4 th cycle. Oh, I'm off to California next month!!!

Welcome back Cali!! We've missed you.

To fill you in on me - Hubby had 2 SAs that came back with no sperm present so we're on to IVF. We're still waiting on his blood test results before he can see the urologist and see if there is any chance of finding sperm surgically or if we will need to use donor sperm instead. Right now, the fertility center has us on the list for their IVF cycle in May. Time is a killer right now, May seems forever away.

How are things with you?

Great to see you Cali, fill us in on you!!

Nothing exciting happening with me! Had an hsg in October before being prescribed Clomid. The hsg ended up showing uterine polyps which I had removed in December. I started Clomid a few weeks after that, and I'm now on my 2nd Clomid cycle. I'm on a very low dose, which I have a feeling isn't enough (I think I ov'd on my own last month, not due to Clomid), but I go back to the dr in a few weeks so we'll see.

I'm laughing to myself reading all of our little recaps...we're quite the crew aren't we?! :haha:

Hiya Caligirl! :)

A recap on me... Found out I was pregnant after 14 cycles in August... baby girl is due May 9th!

Please fill us in on you! :)

LOL girls!!! Its great to hear from you all again!

Congrats Kasi!!! Thats wonderful news! :)

Rae- sorry. I can only imagine this waiting game for you guys! And I'm sure May must seem FOREVER away for you guys right now! :( I will keep my FX that you guys get good news.

Mk8 and Lisa... I can totally relate!! I'm glad everything came back good and normal Mk8! Thats good news! And Lisa, awesome that they were able to remove the polyps!

We consulted an RE, and I began seeing her in July, so I also went in for an hsg back in August.. which showed everything open and ok.. at that point I had been on Clomid for 3 cycles from my obgyn un monitored... and Nothing.

So since NO infertility is covered on our insurance, my RE said I could take a month off clomid due to cysts that were created as a result from it, and then start 3 cycles of it again, monitored. I was on 100mg, and responding great to it, in terms of follicles... I would get like 5-6 everytime! We'd do iui, and nothing. Well Follicle wise I was responding great, but CM wise... totally hostile!!! Not so good. During that time I had to take a month off again in November, due to cysts again, and RE said no more clomid. She believes that if it does not work in the first 3 cycles, its not going to... But I got to do a total of 6 since the first 3 were unmonitored and only 50mg.. So at this point we had done 2 IUI's as well... all out of pocket. basically about $700- a month. So she then says its on to injectables, if you want to continue... I did my first injectable and IUI cycle in December, got 9 follicles! We did the Trigger and IUI 38 hours later... BFN I was gutted at this point. So Jan we do another injectable IUI ( I had some Bravelle left over from Dec, so only had to buy Half the amt.) But we still racked up 4500- in 30 days.. from one cycle to the next. I knew this was going to be the last one for a while, untill we could pay off the CC we put it on, So I went into January just "knowing" this was "the month!!" I got another 8-9 follicles with about 6 measuring 15mm up to the biggest at 20mm at the day of trigger... so they told me what time to take the trigger shot... which again was 38 hrs before IUI... Well I wanted to change things up. I was having O cramps The night I triggered... so we BD the night before IUI for the first time ( we always did 2 days before iui so we had one day off for build up) , AND I took my shot 2 hours late, making it only 36 hours from trigger to IUI... On to the TWW.
I had started getting cramps like the day after iui, and they never left, so I knew af was on her way again!!! yet day she was due... nothing! So I took a test, BFP!!! omg.. I thought, its the trigger still.. so I went in for Beta on 15dpiui 705!!! ohmygosh!!! then 17dpiui it was 1183, so I got nervous, it didn't double went in for a 3rd Beta on 21dpiui and it was 5958!!
I'M SO EXCITED and scared all at the same time. Praying for a sticky one!!! I'm told there most likely more than one :) lol

We don't get our first u/s till feb 17th... and have not told anyone! This time I'm going to wait till we hit the 2nd trimester and Pray everything is good and healthy!!!

Sorry for the SUPER long post... But hope this gives you girls positive thoughts that it will happen! It took a whole year after the mmc, and finally we got a BFP!!

Hurrah Cali!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooo happy for you! And more than one? Whoopee! Keep us posted, such wonderful news!

By the way, I haven't got the all clear yet. Still need to go for an hsg if nothing after cycle 4 of unmonitered clomid. Not sure how long the wait list for an hsg is though. Really hope tubes etc are ok!

So do you think it was the hostile mucus that caused the probs? Sounds like injectables is much better than clomid, wonder why?

I'm glad that we're all back posting updates. Nice to see so many success stories too, many of them after a long journey! :hugs:

Congratulations kasi!! :happydance: So exciting. So how far along are you now??

its a sign lisa! we are all bound to be posting our bfps soon. :) hope we join the others quickly!

gosh, where was that bumperstickers siggie? haha

Cali!

That is fantastic news! Very excited for you! :)

Lisa, I am 26 weeks yesterday.... only 14 weeks to go! :) We actually did a tour of the hospital last night which was pretty exciting... let me finish this post and I will share the bumperstickers pic!

Kasi

Here you go! :)

IMG]https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/Rae13/BumperStickers.jpg[/IMG

Put a right and left bracket around it when you paste it and it should work....

[ ]

Congrats Cali! How were the injectables? Since we're doing IVF I'm going to be on injectables and they kind of freak me out. I'm sure I'll suck it up and get through it but it is hard to imagine having to inject myself every day.

yaaaaay congrats cali!!

for those who haven't stalked my journal yet its in my signature and i posted a pic

Bfn today, cycle 15, 3rd on clomid. :(

:hugs: mk!!! Has the witch showed yet? Maybe you're just a late BFP-er!

Sadly yes Lisa... Not full flow but spotting started earlier than usual- on cd25 (sun). Boo! How are you doing hun?

Booo! Good luck this cycle. :hugs:

I'm good, got a positive opk Sunday and now I'm just waiting for my crosshairs! We BD Saturday, Sunday, and Monday...will prob take a break tonight! :)

Coolio!

I'm off to California this month and may not be able to bd at the crucial time due to sleeping arrangements (staying with friends). Ah well, we will have fun anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->