The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

I think I am more excited for you than I was for my own pregnancy LOL

Aw Lisa you have a poppyseed baby, so cute.

Chat, nice to see you back. How are things?

hi raelynn,

i'm always snopping just dont usually have must to post....not much changes when your TTC!!

But today I need some advice from you ladies.....two weeks ago I had a UTI and i was prescribed the usual antibiotics, which cleared up the UTI but gave me thrush!!!!! arhhhh.....i used canistan combi to clear that up, but since saturday I have had some bleeding.
No more thrush symptoms, or anything so I went along to my GP but she wants me to take a HPT to rule out pregnancy before she goes pocking around taking swabs!
She wanted me to go home and do it right away but I pointed out it as too early and I would need to wait to do it with my first urine...but i still think it will be to early. My last period started on the 1st Feb, so i am on day 21 but my cycle can be anything from 28-30 days.
Do you think it could be implantation bleeding? Its lighter then a period but i am using two panty liners a day...So i thought its too heavy for Implantation bleeding.....but else could it be???

Chat I know I get periodic spotting throughout my cycles but I think that is because mine are so long so I know I'm not much help. Maybe you can wait a few days and try testing then? Or talk to your doc and see what she says about it and how early it is.

I woke up crazy nauseous today, ugh! Not the best way to start my morning.

It seems to have stopped now.... if i don't have any more bleeding then I won't test and wont bother going back to my GP and put it down to my body playing more tricks on me!!!

hope your nausea gets better raelynn.

xxx

Ugh, I have a yeast infection too. What a way to start my pregnancy. I think it's due to the hormones. At least mine is more on my bum :)blush:) so at least there's no discharge. I'm off to call the dr now about it! :dohh:

Rae - Hope you feel better!

Chat - I would wait, since it's too early going by your usual cycle length. It may have been IB - that can vary from a few spots to almost as heavy as a period. I think there are some topical creams that are safe when pregnant, but like I said I'm going to call and ask my dr now, I'll let you know!

Rae sorry to hear your not feeling well, hope you feel better soon!

Lisa how are you feeling any symptoms yet?

I feel fine..I have no symptoms except that I am more tired than usual and my boobs hurt just a LITTLE bit and not always..crazy. I would have thought with twins, I would have more symptoms than before, not less! But I have another Dr. appt tomorrow and praying that we will again see two heartbeats!! I feel pretty confident, but still scared.
I'll let you know!

I was thinking about my journey to get here, and I forgot to mention in all that I was going through... I also went and did accupuncture for fertility ( My dr. said thats great to do, but that I could not do ANY herbal supplements while on fertility meds) Anyway, I did two sessions in November. I don't know if it helped... but I believe it did cause two months later I got my BFP! :)
Just wanted to share in case any one else wanted to try :)

Went to the FS again today and got an update on things now that we're through with our testing and met with the urologist and so on. Things are going to be moving pretty quickly is seems. As soon as AF starts (which is in the next few days surprisingly) we can get started. I have to go in for yet another sonogram and the mock transfer so they can measure my uterus and such (pretty much the same as an HSG but with water not dye) on day 3 then we get going.

I'm in major panic now and had a minor melt down tonight once we got home. Crazy since I'm really excited to move forward but all the decision we have to make very soon are weighing on me. We've just started adjusting our spending to save for baby and that was stressing me and now this is piling on plus PMS :wacko: so now I'm just losing it. It doesn't help that I now have to discuss this all with my boss (so it doesn't look like I'm skipping out of work all the time) a lot sooner than I expected and I'm totally stressing about that and how it will go over since I was just out sick a couple days.

Sorry ladies I just really need to vent because I feel like I'm completely losing it. I'm scared, stressed, super excited, and nervous all together and it is turning me into a mad woman.

Take a deep breath! You will get through it day by day! Talk to your boss and don't stress about it! :)

So just to add to my crazy life...my temp went up on CD 13? Of course when I need AF to come at a certain time for my CD 3 ultrasound for IVF (I have a business trip next week that I can't skip out of)

Also...we found out with donor backup that our insurance will no longer cover us....cue doubling all our costs. There is no end to the insanity.

Hey raelynn, you need to try not to stress....I know its easier said then done! But you just need to remember that at the end of all this you could have a baby!!! Something you have been trying for all this time.....Work will be understanding....and everything will work out!!!
try and have a relaxing weekend hun.
xx

Rae sorry this is such a stressful time for you guys. Its very easy to be on the outside and say to not stress so much... but just try to remember, like chat said at the end its all to hold your precious baby, and all this will have been so worth it...;)

Kasi- how are you and baby doing?

Lisa- are you feeling ok?

So I went to the Dr. on Friday, we were able to see both babies heartbeats and we got to hear them!! It was amazing! :) Both of them measured 9w0d... big jump in just a week! Feeling very cautiously good about it all... :) Can't wait to get to my 12 week mark! I go off the progesterone suppositories on March 6th.. pretty nervous about that. When I asked her if I should lower my dose first she said there was no need that with two placentas I will be making more than enough progesterone on my own, and that most likely am now, but we will wait anyway till the 10 weeks.... I have my first Dr. appt on the 6th with my OB, so I'm excited to be able to see them again in a week and a half! :)

Having my own crisis today. Day 26 and the witch decided to play an unscheduled visit! Can't believe it, I have never been early....late? Yes but never early! Was so upset don't think hubby knew what to do, bless him. Am getting so fratrated now, and have to wait to may for our first FS appointment....which seems ages away! :( *cry*

Chat - So sorry AF got you! Meanwhile mine is playing hide and seek! I know what you mean about May feeling so far away. That was when we were going to originally start our IVF cycle. I know it is hard (I was going crazy for a while with the waiting) but what helped me was to plan stuff each week until you get there. That way you have little things to look forward to until then.

As for me, I had a talk with hubby and right now we're thinking we're going to hold off IVF and instead schedule his biopsy and just freeze any sperm they find. That way, insurance will still cover it (since we're not using a donor backup) and we don't have to go into an IVF cycle with the potential of having no sperm. If they find sperm, great, we do IVF and use the frozen ones. If not, we can drop down to IUI most likely and that would be a much cheaper out-of-pocket expense to use with donor sperm. I am feeling much better with this decision since we still get to try for hubby's sperm without having to have me go through a whole IVF cycle and then find out there are no sperm to use and having to cancel everything.

Now we just have to call the urologist to schedule hubby operation, let our fertility center nurse know our plan, and I have to still get my day 3 ultrasound done (since we may still end up doing IVF) and yet another blood test for donor selection.

Cali - Yup feeling fine! Mostly just tired. Blah. 5 weeks tomorrow! Yesterday and the day before, no food was appetizing to me, even when hungry...but I'm better today!

Kasi - So glad you saw both babies and everything looks good!!!

Chat - Ugh how annoying! Good luck this new cycle!

Rae - That sounds like a really good plan, with a lot less stress for both of you. Good luck.

Lisa- congrats!!!!!!!!! Soooooooi happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->