The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Hi Cali! :)

I hope that everything goes well on Friday! Fingers crossed it was just spotting!

As for me I believe my shower will be March 17th or 18th... :)

Please keep us posted on how it goes!

Cali - I'm sure this week feels like forever for you. I'll be praying for your little one to stay put and keep on growing!!

I'll have to do my own injectables since hubby is probably more of a wimp around needles than I am. So, in the tummy for me. My appointment is next Thursday afternoon and we're supposed to be getting more details about the IVF program. After the urologist appointment we are having a hard time coming to a decision. The best possible chance at finding sperm would be through microdissection where they cut hubby open and search with the use of a microscope to try and find sperm. Unfortunately, insurance doesn't cover any of it so it is all out of pocket and the procedure alone costs $4,000 and you have to add hospital costs and anesthesia so we're talking about around $10,000. The other choice is where they do a smaller incision and just take three tissue samples from each side and test those samples for sperm. Less expensive option.

Hubby right now is thinking it would be silly to waste $10,000 on a procedure where they could tell us they find nothing. I'm torn. I want to give him the best chance of being able to father our children but I understand because we have other plans for that money. Nothing about this diagnosis is easy, let me tell you that. Regardless, we're going to have to understand we may end up having to use a donor either way. I just wish it wasn't so hard and so expensive for us to have a baby.

If I'm not pregnant after this picture perfect chart I'm going to be veeeeery angry. :nope:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Lisa! 3 days to go! Do you have any symptoms?

I should know by tomorrow if AF is coming, I usually spot by 12 dpo. No symptoms!

Hoping for no spotting then! When do you think you'll test?

I'm living vicariously through you while I wait (yet again) for our next appointment. With all this waiting I should be a very patient mommy whenever we manage to have a baby.

My temps got jealous of yours and shot up today. LOL :)

OMG OMG OMG

https://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee514/Lisa92881/1329563981.jpg

Nice to see some BFP's around here!!
I had my baby a month early. He almost died because my placenta was separating from my uterus!!

Thanks girls!!! :)

Baby, how is he now?? Everything ok?? Congratulations!

OMG Lisa!!! YAY!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! Wonderful news!!

Baby Congratulations, I hoe everything is ok!?

I had my Dr. appt yesterday... and saw a flickering hearbeat, in not one, but TWO sacs!!!!!! OMG TWINS!!!!! ;-) I'm thrilled and scared all at the same time!! We go back next week on Friday to make sure all is well, ad then if so, I get released to my ob... one measured 7w5d and the other was 7w2d
We still have not told anyone... and I really want to wait till we make it through the first trimester... Just don't know if we will be able to... My birthday is March 22 so I hoping to wait till then to tell all our family as we will have them all over that night..? I want to scream our great news, but scared from the last mmc, so I just want to wait till we hit 12 weeks....??

Omg twins!!! So exciting!!! We already told my family, are telling my husbands family tonight, and will tell a select few friends. I can't keep a secret this big!

OMG YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY LISA!!!! I ***KNEW*** it!!!! Soooooo over the moon for you!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->