The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Lisa- congrats!!!!!!!!! Soooooooi happy for you!

Thank you!!! :happydance: I'm still in shock, and hopefully it might be a little more real after my first ultrasound on the 12th!

Yipeeeee Lisa.

Just got back from holiday so will catch up and message properly later.

How's it going Rae??

Things are good right now. I just got back from a women's retreat that most of the women in my family go to every year so it was nice to just get away from everything for a while.

I had my day 3 follicle count last week and I had a total of 42 follicles which is high and expected for PCOS. They'll just probably keep me on low doses of meds so I don't get overstimulated. I still have to go to get one more blood test since they left off one of the things they need to check for donor matching. We cleared our plan with the doctors and are expecting a call early this week to schedule hubby's operation and then go from there.

How's it going Rae??

Things are good right now. I just got back from a women's retreat that most of the women in my family go to every year so it was nice to just get away from everything for a while.

I had my day 3 follicle count last week and I had a total of 42 follicles which is high and expected for PCOS. They'll just probably keep me on low doses of meds so I don't get overstimulated. I still have to go to get one more blood test since they left off one of the things they need to check for donor matching. We cleared our plan with the doctors and are expecting a call early this week to schedule hubby's operation and then go from there.

Glad you enjoyed your trip and were able to get away from it all for a while. I think we need that sometimes, otherwise it just gets to be too much. Good luck this week, I hope you get the call and schedule hubby's operation soon!

Hi girls

Proper message this time...

Rae- as I said before, best of luck with hubby's op. really hope they find the cause of the issue and fix it easily. Keeping fingers crossed for u. Well done to you both for being proactive. Hope you're feeling nice and positive too.

Chat- hey! Sorry af showed. Know the feeling. Sorry that the fs appointment seems forever away but lets hope it hurries and you get your bfp soon. What do you expect to happen then? Have you had all your tests done?

Cali- twins- whoopee!!!!!! Outta curiosity, did they ever discover what held you back on conceiving 100% naturally? Good to hear both babies are doing well, incredibly happy for you. Enjoy the pregnancy!

Lisa- again, wow! Congrats Hun.

Kendra- how are you doing? Not long now!

Have I missed anybody? Apologies if I have.

As for me, cycle 4 of clomid didn't work. Af in full flow today (cycle 17 and month 15 now). Its tough, I'm scared what could be wrong. Gp has referred me to a fs finally! Not sure about the wait or what to expect, apparently I get an initial consultation. I still need an hsg so guess they will do that. My gp told me to relax, it will happen and to take clomid for 2 more cycles. Clomid appears to make me o earlier (positive opk cd13/14, unmediated cd15-17). Luteal phase is about the same (12) so cycle is slightly shorter (26 days w spotting on cd26. I do need to relax and I'm thinking again about trying acupuncture with zita west, ehaddya reckon?

Hiya ladies!

I thought i would share this photo with you.... I haven't taken any bump photos at all. I think my cousin is going to do a photo session next weekend but wanted to share with all of you.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Kasi

Attachments

• 30 weeks.jpg
    30 weeks.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 7
Had a scare today... was in the birthing center for 6 hours with an IV after I ended up with regular contractions every 5 minutes... luckily I thought I was having a bladder infection so I called my Dr's office and they wanted to rule out preterm labor so I went into the hospital instead... turns out I was having contractions and didn't know that's what they were... there is no explanation for them other than its probably partially stress related and partially dehydration. Pretty scary experience though. I have to take at least the rest of the week off work now.

Kasi- you look great!

Kendra- sorry for your scare but glad you seem to be doing ok now. Hope your week off is restful. Relax, drink lots and think happy thoughts!

Aw Kasi what a great pic. You look amazing!

Kendra glad you are ok now and Jackson is staying put. Rest up chick!

Kendra- so glad you and baby are doing ok, Keep relaxing!

Kasi- you look great!! Are you feeling good?

Rae- good ole girl time is always a good time! I hope everything goes great with the operation.. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys. keep us posted on the outcome! :hugs:

Mk8- Thanks!:hugs: No, they never did.. my FS said that the mmc just really threw my body off, and it sometimes happens that we need some medical help to jumpstart things along... I guess she was right! lol
So is you dr monitoring your clomid cycles, or just prescribing it?
My OB prescribed it, checked the follicles once to make sure I was getting them, and that was it! So thats why my RE (FS) let me try for another 3 months on clomid before she determined that it was clearly not going to work for me... in fact she told me that if it didn't happen in the first 3 cycles they know it will not work, even though they say to try for 6 months... that was the reason she did 3 cycles of it, so she could make sure I was having all he proper steps with it. Good luck with this cycle! I hope this will be the one for you, sorry af got ya.. Oh yeah, and I definitely O'd earlier on the meds too... clomid it was like cd14, and I was having 30 day cycles every month I was on it, and when I went on injectables, I had my iui done on cd11!!!

I go back again today for another scan, and I am Praying all will be ok.. I've had several spotting episodes with these guys, and its sooo scary..I found both heartbeats ( I'm 95% sure it was both) on Saturday, but I haven't been able to hear either one since then.. I am thinking they are behind the placentas, and thats why? I'll keep you guys posted on how it all goes!

Thanks Cali, Kendra and Lisa! :)

I am doing pretty good.. the indigestion has been awful for me! But I can't complain! Cali, I hope all is good with the babies! I didn't bother trying to find the heartbeat on my own. I was too nervous and would've freaked out if I couldn't find them.

Kendra... you doing ok as well?

Kendra - Glad everything is going ok now.

Hubby's TESE has been tentatively scheduled for March 21. I have to play gopher that day and pick up cryo tank from the fertility center, drop hubby and tank off for the procedure, and take the tank back if they manage to find any sperm. Hopefully we'll get lucky and they'll find a few swimmers for us to use!

Kendra - Glad everything is going ok now.

Hubby's TESE has been tentatively scheduled for March 21. I have to play gopher that day and pick up cryo tank from the fertility center, drop hubby and tank off for the procedure, and take the tank back if they manage to find any sperm. Hopefully we'll get lucky and they'll find a few swimmers for us to use!

Just a few weeks away, it will be here before you know it!! :thumbup:

Yes, I'm very excited and nervous. I'm just so glad we are moving forward. Two weeks will be nothing especially since we're still waiting on some more details and the cryo forms we need to complete.

So you're freezing any sperm you find right? The amount of paperwork must be insane (and stressful)!!!

Yes, we're freezing anything they find. If they find sperm, we'll use it for IVF. If not, we'll do IUI instead with donor sperm.

The paperwork is insane. I started a notebook to keep track of everything and I've already filled a 1 1/2" binder with the paperwork and forms we have so far. We have 3 different doctors involved, a nurse, and 2 financial consultants so even just the communicating between them all is pretty chaotic. I'd be lost without my binder! :wacko:

I'm ok today, think I may be having more contractions though.

Kendra- hope everything is ok.

Rae- Fingers crossed for you guys! I hope that they find some to freeze!! I know its 2 weeks away, and in reality not long at all, so I hope the time flies for you.

Lisa- how you feeling?

Kasi- hope the indigestion goes away for you soon! That can't be fun.

Babies are doing great! Went in on Tuesday and both are still measuring the same size, this time they were at 10w2d :happydance:we could see them moving all around.. it was awesome! I go in on the 22nd (My Birthday) for my nuchal scan.. I'm praying all will be good, but I have a good feeling about these two :winkwink:
That will also be the day we tell our family.. I can't wait for the reaction when they find out that I'm 12 1/2 weeks along at that point.. and REALLY can't wait to see their face to hear that we are having twins!!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->