The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Day two of horrible side effects from these pills! Hoping things calm down soon. Is it Tuesday yet? :)

Chat - Did they tell you when the results would be back in? I know for us it took about 3 weeks which seemed like forever at the time.

I went out shopping with my mom and sis today and got some stuff for our upcoming cruise! I'm excited! Hopefully there will be something else to be excited about before we go to!

Yeah got a results appt for august 2nd which doesnt seem to far away :)

Hope the side effects of the bcp calm down for u Rae x

I have a dilemma! Waiting for my hsg appointment to come through, and it should be this month or next. But I am coming up to my ovulation and we are meant to abstain from trying before the hsg, so do you think we should he of trying this month just in case?

Chat, did your fs not say you had to do the hsg days 1-10 of your cycle?

He said it had to be done in a certain point of my cycle but didn't say what that certain point is! Think he said someone would call me? We will give things ago then this month as I am passed day 10.

Yeah, Chat, you should be fine. They do HSGs at the beginning of your cycle before you would ovulate.

I talked to our nurse today (a couple times). They were originally going to set my egg retrieval day for July 17 but that wouldn't work with our cruise so I called back and asked if it was at all possible to do the first week of July. The dates have to be approved by someone higher up at the fertility center so we're waiting for approval but she said she'd try to get us in. Hopefully it all works out. I'll get an email with our official calendar once everything gets approved. I'm trying oh so hard to be patient :)

I have to call in and book my mock embryo transfer with the appointment department tomorrow. Basically an HSG but with saline instead of dye.

Hope your new dates get approved rae! That will be so exciting!!

Got letter through today from hospital for the hsg, saying I need to call them on day one of my next cycle. :)

Just gotta wait for the other scan to come through.

Yay just gotta call from hospital to book my ultrasound scan! Booked for the 25th. Now I need to decide what to tell work!

Yay Chat! Glad you have your us booked! I always just told work I had to take off for a doctor's appointment.

MK - How are things going for you?

I played phone tag with our nurse some more today. Poor hubby works from home and he's been playing messenger service for us. Our plan of the 1st week of July has some issues because if we run into the 4th for egg retrieval our fertility center will be staffed but urologist probably won't be so that causes problems if we need a TESE. Also the beta tests (if I end up pregnant) would run into our cruise. Our nurse said if we were vacationing on land it would be ok because we could get the beta done at another hospital but we'll be on a ship so that isn't possible. So I did my begging again and asked if there was any way to push it forward a week (end of June) and again the fertility clinic says that will be fine but our urologist had said they didn't want to do another TESE until July. Our last meeting with the urologist he said he just wanted to wait at least 3 months and June 21 would be the 3 month mark so nurse said she would call them and ask. So, more waiting for me. Praying the urologist is agreeable to the new dates. I would love to get started right away but if not at least I know I tried everything!

Good luck Rae, sounds like they are doing all they can to get in ASAP! Hope you hear back soon.
I can say I have drs appointments but they are entitled to know what for, 3 hospital appointments within a few weeks I'm sure they will be worried something is wrong. I am quite close with a few of my work colleagues so not to sure I want to lie but I don't want it to be all around the office.
I'll see how things are with booking the appointments into my work calendar but if lots of people are off then I may need to say something.

Hi girls

Rae- living the pro activity. Hopefully the earlier dates will work for the clinic and urologist! Keep us posted.

Chat- yay to ultrasound appt. what to tell work... Dentist? Wading machine broke so you need to wait for the repair co in the morning? Or boiler gone? Tap gone? How late for work will you be?

Appointments are in the afternoon and I work in the city so will have to leave at middayfor each one.

Had a meeting with my team leader and told her I needed time for appts and why and she was fine about it. She won't say anything to my manager so all should be fine :)
I can now relax on my holiday knowing that when I get back we will be on our way to hopefully getting things sorted!! Yay

Rae- did u hear back from the nurse? X

Haven't heard anything yet. Just wish I knew one way or the other.

I talked with hubby last night and he agrees with me...we both think the urologist is going to be a stickler for dates and not let us move it forward. Its just hard not knowing if things are going to be crazy do everything now or if we have another month to wait.

Hurrah Rae! Cheering you on over here.

Thanks MK! It is going to be a crazy next few weeks! I have my mock transfer Monday, Baseline Blood and ultrasound Wednesday, injection class Thursday, and Saturday I should be starting stims if everything goes well. Egg retrieval is scheduled for 6/28 but could change depending on how I react to the drugs.

Any news for either of you?

I'm very excited and nervous too. I can't believe everything is happening so quickly. I'm trying not to get too excited since it could all be cancelled if they find anything wrong during the mock transfer or baseline blood test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->