The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Still waiting to get our schedule for IVF...always waiting. Can the 5th get here already?

Oh I know what you mean Rae. I have my hsg on weds 6 jun. I managed to get a cancellation with the fs to discuss my results so it's been moved from dec to aug 22. Much better but still a 3 month wait to get my results. Ridiculous. So I plan to request a copy of my results to take to a private clinic to get some info.

Hey ladies,
First appointment today..... So nervous about it! I'm dreading that he will want to start with just another blood test and SA and nothing else. I don't want to wait anymore :(

Hey girlies. Forgive me for not going too far back in the thread to catch up!!

Chat - good luck! Keep us posted.

Mk - sounds like a plan, gotta get things moving!

Rae - hope you get the process started very soon.

:dust: :hugs:

Good luck today Chat!

MK - They actually gave me the results of the HSG while it was going on so maybe you'll get that too. We had a follow up to discuss but I already knew things were all good. They let me watch the screen and explained everything.

Lisa - How are you doing? Hope things are still going well!

Hi Lisa, how are you?

Rae- I'm hoping they will tell me my tubes are ok on the day but I also want my consultation ASAP to discuss my other results and the way forward. Here's hoping!

Hi Lisa, how are you?

Rae- I'm hoping they will tell me my tubes are ok on the day but I also want my consultation ASAP to discuss my other results and the way forward. Here's hoping!

I totally agree! I'm always anxious to move forward :) Like right now I'm just ready to be done with the birth control round and actually do something. Hopefully you get some answers soon and I hope your HSG goes smoothly!

Thanks Rae :). I'm trying to stay positive. No matter what, I'm going to do whatever it takes to get my bfp!

I feel the same MK!

This birth control is giving me some nasty side effects. I'll be so glad when it is done! I've been breaking out the last couple days and today I have been sick to my stomach literally all day. Good thing today was my work from home day so I could just lay down on the couch most of the day. My boobs are sore again too. Ugh!

Ah rae hang in there! Do all ladies need to be on bcp for 20 days pre ivf?

It depends what protocol you are on. I'll be doing the long lupron protocol so it includes a round of BC to quite everything down before stimming. It is probably a good idea for me since I have PCOS and last time they scanned me I had a bunch of cysts. BC tends to regulate you and give the cysts a chance to go down. It is really tedious though. Even though we've started, I feel like I'm not doing much of anything right now, just waiting.

Once we get started things are going to be moving pretty quickly though. I still have to squeeze my mock transfer in before I start on lupron injections. So, once our nurse gets back and makes up our schedule it'll probably be a little crazy.

Hey ladies,
Didn't get time to logon yesterday owing to a massive migraine, must be from all the stress!!!
Anyway..... Had my appointment yesterday afternoon and I had a blood test, chlymidia test and I am being scheduled for a hsg and scan. I was really shocked, I thought it would allbe alot slower then that!!
I have an appointment booked for the 2nd august to review my results, so just got to wait for hsg and scan appointments to come in the post. I will then decide whether to tell my team leader or not.

Now I get to look forward to the long jubilee weekend!!! Yay

Hi chat, so glad that things are moving on for u.

What bloods did they do? Hopefully the hsg happens soon. When's your cd1-10?

Not sure what exactly the blood tests were for, but they had to be done between day 2-6.....as luck would have it I was on day 6!!!
I saw in the form they were testing for FS, lsh and ruebella..., plus some other stuff?

Sounds like they combined the hormone level blood test with the infectious disease test. You have to be tested for both before things like IUI or IVF. Did they let you know what your plan would be yet or just waiting for the test results first?

Gotta wait for test results. Then see what comes of them! He was happy with hubbys SA test from last year so looks like its all on me!
Can't wait to get my appointment letter through but with the bank holiday they prob won't come till end of next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->