The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

@ cali
yep im a poas addict! :rofl:
so far just :bfn:
but my dissappearing symptoms have semi resurfaced.. this afternoon... adding nausea to the list (until i ate a lil something) and weird jittery kind of a feeling which ii still have... also the abdomen "cramping" is back... along with lower back stiffness

sOUNDS PROMISING!!!!! OH THE THINGS WE LOOK FORWARD TO!!!!

seriously?? i think we should all get together some how and create an instant hpt... one that you only have to wait like 1 day after :sex: to know if you were pg or not!!! that would be a good money maker!!!

i sent a text to my bff that read: " never been so excited to be noxious "
major typo she wrote back and told me i was always obnoxious"

:haha: Oh the laughs that I get from you guys!!!!!! :happydance:

Kassie when you are done reading/catching up in the thread, give us some info.. fill us in on you! :) Effy and I saw your other post so we prob know a bit more then the rest...

Ok.. :) I am 32 and my DH is 34. We have been TTC since Sept, no sign of pregnancy to date! The first few months weren't so bad, but then around my 32nd birthday (Jan) I really started to worry! I have started to track my temps and also started taking B6 complex because my Luteal Phase has only been about 7 days.... :(

I finally set up an appt a month ago with an OBGYN and actually went this morning loaded with questions about my luteal phase. I was so dissapionted when she didn't even seem concerned with my short luteal phase and wants us to keep trying for 6 more months! :nope: I was so upset I didn't even go back to work!

So here I am today chatting with you all! I hope that everyone is going to get a BFP asap!

Kasigirl

You know....I had commented a couple of times on another thread that was titled "TTC - Unprescribed Clomid" or something like that....
Anyways, the administrators shut it down and said it is illegal to buy Clomid without a rx.
Which, from my research it is not. You can purchase meds from other countries that don't require a rx there.
I dont know. But they shut it down. Just thought it was interesting that they did that.
Anyways, my Clomid is prescribed by my MD. But I really didn't think it was illegal to get it online without a rx.
Just a FYI.....

Welcome Kasi!!
@ Effy!! I know!! Not only am I becoming a COMPLETE CLOSET addict :shhh: ( I say closet because you guys are my only friends who know/understand how obsessed I/we really are LOL) But now I am becoming a COMPLETE stalker of everyone's cycles in hope that can get some of the crazy obsession off myself!!!
:saywhat: LOL!!
( yes I mean it, stalker, in every sense of the word!! I am starting a spreadsheet of all our AF start dates?! ) ...:rofl:

You know, that is so funny, the spreadsheet thing. I almost thought about making a chart too. Cause I feel so terrible when I keep asking everyone what CD they are!!!! LOL!!!! I wonder if there is a way we could create some type of chart that we could all access???? HMMMMM....

I wil get on that!! :) I can make/finish the spreadsheet when I get home...
(At my work computer now) then I can post it on here and then everyone can make a copy and save it to their computer!!

And thats why I thought of it... cause I feel like a jerk every time I ask AGAIN where someone is at?! lol

Kassie when you are done reading/catching up in the thread, give us some info.. fill us in on you! :) Effy and I saw your other post so we prob know a bit more then the rest...

Ok.. :) I am 32 and my DH is 34. We have been TTC since Sept, no sign of pregnancy to date! The first few months weren't so bad, but then around my 32nd birthday (Jan) I really started to worry! I have started to track my temps and also started taking B6 complex because my Luteal Phase has only been about 7 days.... :(

I finally set up an appt a month ago with an OBGYN and actually went this morning loaded with questions about my luteal phase. I was so dissapionted when she didn't even seem concerned with my short luteal phase and wants us to keep trying for 6 more months! :nope: I was so upset I didn't even go back to work!

So here I am today chatting with you all! I hope that everyone is going to get a BFP asap!

Kasigirl

Hey Kasi!! Welcome!!! We love new buddies!!!!
I would get a second opinion from another MD. Sounds a little strange to me that your appt went that way.
I went to my GYN complaining of irregular periods and told him my husband and I were NTNP. He told me I was more than likely just not ovulating like I was supposed to. He did an exam, took some blood work and scheduled me for an U/S 10 days later and stated he would go over my bloodwork with me then.
I went back for the U/S. He told me there was no sign of PCOS, which was what I was worried about. And told me that the blood work verified I haven't been ovulating. And at that point it had been exactly 2 months since my last AF. He gave me a rx for Provera to get AF going and a script for CLomid to start once AF came.
I just think thats strange that they would tell you to wait 6 more months since you've already been trying for so long. And no offense, its not like we're getting any younger. (***THAT IS SAID WITH COMPLETE LOVE - I AM 30YRS OLD....IM NOT TRYING TO CALL YOU OLD....LOL)
But what Im saying is that I could understand them saying that to someone that was in their younger 20's. That stinks!!!!
I would try another doc if you could. Especially if shes not concerned with your luteal phase. A short LP doesn't leave a lot of time for the eggie to implant. Hmmmm.....
Where do you live???

i too walked into my dr office and said "poof" make me pg!! i dont want to learn to be patient i want to be patient now!!!!
she sent my for blood and an ultra sound.
i had 1 tiny cycst on my ovary and i wond up with a provera rx if my af didnt show (which it did) and was told give it a couple of cycles on its own and lets see how ya do before we go to clomid
well just like that i started o'ing on my with in 3..for 2 straight now....

short story long... find a new dr. one that you feel comfortable with and that will listen to you...
i too am 32..and my hubby is 30....

Kasi~ Yeah I agree... new Dr, asap... and like I said.. I know that some doc's want to know that you have been trying for a year before they will do anything, so if you maybe have to add a few months to that "trying" frame when telling the next dr.....?

You know, my GYN was very good in the fact that he did everything that needed to be done and that I wanted done. But honestly, If I do get preggers, I might search for a different OBGYN. I just got the feeling like I was just a number at that office. I loved my old OBGYNs. This one, Im not so sure about. I mean, he's nice and all....but I just don't want to be a statistic. Does that make sense???

Kasi~ Yeah I agree... new Dr, asap... and like I said.. I know that some doc's want to know that you have been trying for a year before they will do anything, so if you maybe have to add a few months to that "trying" frame when telling the next dr.....?

LOL!!! I agree with Cali. It won't hurt to tell them you've been trying for a few extra months.
**Cali....you're a naughty one.....LOL!!!! :thumbup:

RNMOMMY I am 32 definitely not old :) but as you said I am definitely not getting any younger! She said that since I was on birth control she really only considers me trying the last 3 months as it can take a 3-4 months to regulate your cycle/body after BC. She wasn't actually that bad, and said that she thinks she will see me before then probably pregnant, but she doesn't like to start doing tests taking drugs until it's necessary. I think I am just really frustrated and very impatient! She suggested Ovulation kits to make sure I am ovulating properly and to take some additional vitamins in addition to prenatal.

She did say that if it doesn't happen by Sept then she will do all the tests and put me on clomid but felt it wasn't necessary yet. I know a year isn't very long, but I was so upset when I left! She was actually really nice and I think I want to wait and try it this way but I am incredibly impatient so we shall see how long this lasts!

yeah RN that makes a ton of sense... everytime i want to see MY obgyn she's delivering a baby or having one of her own so i get pushes to who ever is available...

so i picked one in teh same practice that i like and just started seeing her instead...

am i the only one who sint fond of male drs down there??!!

Kasi - well, if you like her , then keep her definitely. But it just sucks that she's making you wait. I am extremely impatient, one of my many charming qualities, so I would never be able to wait. Id be begging her to do something to "speed" it up. LOL!!!!
And you know what? She's prbably right. You will probably get preggers way before then.
Have you started doing OPKs???

@ Effy - You know, I never thought that I would like a male OBGYN. But the one I had with my son was a guy and I LOVED him.
But Im not so sure about the one now (who is a man). I think I might want a woman one!!! I had a woman where I lived before and I loved her. She was very motherly.

Kasi - well, if you like her , then keep her definitely. But it just sucks that she's making you wait. I am extremely impatient, one of my many charming qualities, so I would never be able to wait. Id be begging her to do something to "speed" it up. LOL!!!!
And you know what? She's prbably right. You will probably get preggers way before then.
Have you started doing OPKs???

I actually ordered my first one's online as the Dr. suggested. I didn't do it in the past because I thought I would get pregnant by now! So, i should have them for the start of my next cycle... :)

I am not to keen on a guy seeing my whole va-j j as wide open as it can be either!!?? LOL!
I know at that point thats the last thing you are thinking about... but really.... lets face it, at the end of your nine months, your not easily getting to groom yourself "down there", if you know what I mean... (and I am TERRIFIED of getting waxed there... so I am out on that one) ...so not only is he constantly feeling, looking etc down there during the whole 9 months.... in the end you can be even more mortified in the knowledge that before your little miracle makes there way out, he is now staring at a unkept hairy gaping hole!! :rofl::rofl:

Oh my! You are too funny! I completely agree about the male doctor thing though. It's already an uncomfortable position, through in a male doctor and that takes it to a whole new level! :dohh:

LOL!!!

Cali....You're outta control....LMAO!!!!
Ive already told my husband he'll be shaving it for me. He just looked at me like I was crazy but the look also told me he knew he didn't have a choice....LMAO!!!!

And Cali, Ive done the whole waxing thing down there....Well, I attempted to. I ended up with one patch of hair that got ripped off and I said "F" that!!!! I didn't even do the rest. LMAO!!!! I looked so funny!!!!!!

so my dumb question of the day...:haha:
all these weird cramps and twinges etc etc... some of them are pretty "holy cow what was that" :wacko:
i guess i want to know is that the actual implantation taking place?? i mean i have had them off and on for a few days now... how long does it take for one tiny itty bitty lil eggy to burrow in??????:shrug:

You all are too funny! I'm already worrying about who I'd want in the room with me. Hubby is likely to pass out so I'd want my mom or sis in with me but don't know that they need to see all thats going on down there :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->