The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Thats a good question Effy.
Im not sure. I know it takes approx 7-10 days from the time the egg is fertilized for it to actually implant and then it can cause some cramping and spotting (IB). I know your body starts producing HCG once the egg is fertilized, before it even implants.
But as far as how long the actual implantation takes, I dont know. I would assume not more than a few hrs.
Sometimes I wish I was an OB nurse instead of an ER one. LOL!!!
Who am I kidding.....I love babies and watching baby shows, but I HATED being on the L&D floor in nursing school. I couldn't deal with the whiny women. LMAO!!! Ironic, huh?

You all are too funny! I'm already worrying about who I'd want in the room with me. Hubby is likely to pass out so I'd want my mom or sis in with me but don't know that they need to see all thats going on down there :blush:

I had my son's father, my best friend and my ex's mother in there. (Remember, my son came from a previous relationship....But this is the first time Ive been married - to my husband now.)
Prior to actually delivering him, I had my ex's dad and our roommate in there too. The nurses kicked them out though. But once you get to the point that you're pushing, you're so beyond caring!!!! LOL!!!

I don't really remember much of the event once I started pushing. I do know that I only pushed for 3 pushes/contractions and he was out. But he tore the crap outta me!!!! I had a 3rd degree tear and then another tear lengthwise along the side of my va-jay. My butt was one big hemorrhoid. My ex said that at one point my OBGYN said not to push because he was going to cut me and I pushed anyways, hence tearing. Sounds fun, right??? BUT I CANT WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN.....
Oh, and my little one was less than 7lbs when he was born, too. So its not like he was even a big baby. He came out face up!!!!!

(Sorry for boring everyone with that....I guess i went off topic)

***RAE - How did your tests look today???

My mom tore with me too and I was like 6 lbs 3 oz. Lets hope I get a little baby like me!!

Test looks maybe a tad bit darker than last night, hard to tell. I was trying to hold my pee for my evening test but like an hour into it I had to go! Ugh! My early afternoon tests are always more diluted since I drink a lot while I'm at work since I'm on the phone most of the day so I was hoping to get a better test tonight but now have to start my waiting all over again. Sigh! My temps went down again this morning so things are looking good. Hubby is taking me out for date night tonight too so we can get in the bumpity bump bump when we get home :)

@ Rae - Thats sweet!!! Play some Marvin Gaye on the way home....Lets Get It On......
LOL!!!!!

LOL!!!

Cali....You're outta control....LMAO!!!!
Ive already told my husband he'll be shaving it for me. He just looked at me like I was crazy but the look also told me he knew he didn't have a choice....LMAO!!!!

And Cali, Ive done the whole waxing thing down there....Well, I attempted to. I ended up with one patch of hair that got ripped off and I said "F" that!!!! I didn't even do the rest. LMAO!!!! I looked so funny!!!!!!

Yes Kasi it does!

:haha: I am sure that would be me too! Get one patch done and then :nope:!!! LOL!
As for the hubbie doing that for me..... hummmmm.... that would take some trust on BOTH our parts... would it tickle to have someone else do that resulting in a cut... or can he even do that without cutting me at all, very different skin down there, than a mans face!!!! LOL

@effy... I don't really know either, like I said I remember having af like cramps, but they would come and go.

@rnmommy... I totally agree, once you are at that point you really don't care anymore!!! However I pushed for 2 1/2 hours!!!!! Before they FINALLY suctioned her out :growlmad: ummm ouch!!!! And she was only 6lb 1oz!!
But I got nothing but nubane (sp?) and that didn't do ANYTHING for the pain!!

i havent had any ib this cycle... just random pain......

LOL!!!

Cali....You're outta control....LMAO!!!!
Ive already told my husband he'll be shaving it for me. He just looked at me like I was crazy but the look also told me he knew he didn't have a choice....LMAO!!!!

And Cali, Ive done the whole waxing thing down there....Well, I attempted to. I ended up with one patch of hair that got ripped off and I said "F" that!!!! I didn't even do the rest. LMAO!!!! I looked so funny!!!!!!

Yes Kasi it does!

:haha: I am sure that would be me too! Get one patch done and then :nope:!!! LOL!
As for the hubbie doing that for me..... hummmmm.... that would take some trust on BOTH our parts... would it tickle to have someone else do that resulting in a cut... or can he even do that without cutting me at all, very different skin down there, than a mans face!!!! LOL

@effy... I don't really know either, like I said I remember having af like cramps, but they would come and go.

@rnmommy... I totally agree, once you are at that point you really don't care anymore!!! However I pushed for 2 1/2 hours!!!!! Before they FINALLY suctioned her out :growlmad: ummm ouch!!!! And she was only 6lb 1oz!!
But I got nothing but nubane (sp?) and that didn't do ANYTHING for the pain!!

@ Cali - The hwole time I was pregnant I swore up and down I didn't want an epidural. I ahd seen too many girls come into the ER with Spinal headaches after getting an epidural and had to have a blood patch.
But I'll tell you what. They induced me and started my pitocin around 9pm. I went all night with nothing and felt fine. I was like "Damn, this is it? Whats all the fuss about?". They came in at 11am and broke my water and I cried for 45min straight. It was TERRIBLE!!!! :sad2:
I still refused to get an epidural. My OBGYN came in and told me very firmly that I wasnt going to get anywhere because I was too tense. Damn right, how could I not be??? So I finally got the epidural around 1230 I think. I was at 4 when I got it. And by 430-500pm I was at 10. Then the nurse tells me, "The doc wants you to just let the baby come down as much as he can on his own. So when you get to the point when you feel like you absolutely need to push, let us know." I held out for another hour or so and then said "Im done. Get him out!!!!" LOL!!!! She came in and I told her "I really feel like I need to push" and I guess being she figured I was a first time mom and had an epidural that I really didn't know what was going on. She put her hand down there and said ok, lets see, give a little push. I guess she was expecting me to be nowhere near ready. I gave a little push and she yelled at me to stop. LOL!!! She had to run and get the doc. Ha, stupid nurse!!!! I can tell when Ive got a freakin baby coming out my va-jay!!!!
Oh, Im going to be a terrible patient this time around, I can just see it now!!!! I feel sorry for my future L&D nurses already!!!!!

@RNmommy that's crazy, I'm kind of scared of the epidural so I'll probably try without but I'm sure I'll be screaming for it by the time I'm done. Pain for a short time I can deal with but prolonged gets me very cranky very fast.

So what is everyone hoping for? A boy or a girl? I'm torn...I want a girl but I think hubby would be awesome with a boy so I guess either works for me :)

I think I have finally caught up. Yeah.

Kasi- welcome!

Rae- enjoy humping with hubby and marv. Lol

Pink- sorry to hear about af. Here's to a xmas baby!

Cali- love the spreadsheet idea.

Annie- get humping just in case!

Buying clomid on/ine... personally i wouldn't as there are a lot of fake pills out there.

I feel like I'm forgetting someone I wanted to reply to. Hmm

I would be fine with a boy or a girl, but secretly hope for a girl as it would be the first girl in the family! :) :baby:

i am terrified of needles
but was told to get the epidural!!!!!!!!

i want a girl...but hubby wants a boy...
either way with my hubby's relationship with his family... im a little worried either way...

his dad worked him hard even has a young kid and well just in general raised him very rough and as a youngen hubby turned into his daddy with teh fowl language and disrespectful billy bad ass mentality....

on the other hand he is resentful of his sister... even though his folks know shes spoiled adn a screw up BIG TIME they continue to baby her... she's 22 has no job and lives and mooches at home...

so i dont want to raise a son how he was raised and i dont want him to resent a daughter.... maybe i'll get lucky and instead of a boy or girl i'll have a zebra or something... LOL

Zebra... ha ha

I just want a healthy baby. Though i always imagine having a daughter.

Gosh. Guys, I want one so badly. I hope this is the monthy for all of us!

I like the spreadsheet idea too, maybe we could put in a bunch of info like names, locations, cycle days, plan of attack :)

Mk8, thanks for the welcome! I am already feeling better after realizing how funny you all are! Effy, I am sure your husband will be fine... my guess is he will spoil the heck out of a daughter but within reason!

hey im back !! i blew up 20 balloons and im so light headed... wow... lmao.. with my dr appointment it was the first time i ever seen her and told her we was trying for over a yr and she looked at me bc my lower bck was hurting to make sure i didnt have any bacteria are anything that would cause my back to hurt.. She order blood work right then and there i went in that same day to get blood work.. so once i go back on april 11 for my results im sure if my blood work comes out normal and she sees my chart she is gonna realize something isnt right.,.. i liked her she was very nice she wanted me to check up with my family dr. but my family dr didnt want me to follow up bc it was pointless she said.. so hopefully she doesnt ask me.,. LMAO

My mom didnt rip with me bc i only weighed 1lb an 6oz........... i was 3 months early!!! ... yikes.... lmao...

if i ovulated on cd 28 does that mean i had enough sex...i had sex on cd 26 twice<<couldnt get enough>> back to back lol.. once on cd 28 and once on cd 30..

i want a baby boy.... named Bently.... are a litte girl name cassie are bently :)

@ Annie - I think twice on CD26 would be sufficient if you O'd on CD28. And they say increased sex drive can be a sign of O'ing. FX!!!!

@ Rae - Honestly, the epidural was not bad at all. I am so doing it again!!!!! I didn't have one single side effect from it. No shaking, I was still able to feel pressure to push effectively and I never got a spinal headache.
It was fantastic!!!! I would definitely recommend it!!!
My opinion now is that Id rather be pain free!!! Cause it sure HURT LIKE HELL!!!! :cry:

Annie, that's funny! There was a woman in the Dr.'s office with a 7 week old boy named Bently. Maybe it's a sign meant for you!

@Annie sounds like you're good. They recommend every other day or every day around ovulation so you should be covered

I'm having more twinges tonight by my left ovary. They're starting to get annoying because they feel like when AF is coming on and that is never good.

Here is a little fun for you to try. I got to the part in my book where you find out what fertility type you are and they recommend things to help with fertility. Problem is, I'm two types and they have some conflicting suggestions..ha ha. I'm Stuck and Dry but I think I lean more towards Dry (book explains more than the site) so they say lean more towards your dominant type if you're 2. Here's the link if anyone else wants to find out what type they are.
https://www.makingbabiesprogram.com/questionnaire/

And I would like a little girl, I think. I have a little boy (6yrs old).
Now my husband doesn't have any children. His sister has 3 girls so I know my hubby's dad is hoping for a grandson. But I kind of secretly want a little girl. And I would like to name her Caliape or Calyope (not sure how Iw ould spell it).
Im not gonna lie, I got it off of Greys Anatomy!!! LOL!!! I love that name!!! And then we could call her Cali for short....
And my hubby actually likes that name too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->