The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

@rae- yes you definitely need to BD TONIGHT AND TOMORROW ETC!!!! :)

Are you saying CD28 for annie due to the drop in her temp?

ill be back in a lil while yall are makin me smileeeee so much.. i got to go get a birthday cake for my hubby step dad.... love yall

Yes, there is normally a short dip (sometimes not) and then a temperature rise. But you won't be able to tell for sure unless temps stay high. After ovulation temps will stay high until AF shows or just right before. For me, I can tell when AF is coming because my temps start slowly dropping.

Yes, there is normally a short dip (sometimes not) and then a temperature rise. But you won't be able to tell for sure unless temps stay high. After ovulation temps will stay high until AF shows or just right before. For me, I can tell when AF is coming because my temps start slowly dropping.

Ok... so in trying to get the whole temp thing... could she have O'd on CD20 according to her chart?

Its possible but since temps came down for 3 days I would think it is more likely the 28th unless there was some reason for the temp dip (different timing/sickness/etc) temps are supposed to stay high the whole time after O

@ Pink - Im so sorry the witchy witch got you!!! That stinks. But fx for BFP next month!!!

@ Rae - You better get to it!!!! Hump, hump, hump the day away....LOL!!!

@ cali
yep im a poas addict! :rofl:
so far just :bfn:
but my dissappearing symptoms have semi resurfaced.. this afternoon... adding nausea to the list (until i ate a lil something) and weird jittery kind of a feeling which ii still have... also the abdomen "cramping" is back... along with lower back stiffness

ohhh... sounds promising!!! I personally thing the af like cramps that come and go are a good sign!! Just not the ones that Come and STAY!!!!! :nope:

When is the last time you tested......... this morning?! LOL :haha:

actually i tested on my lunch hour after all my so called symptoms returned... i am going to try to hold off on test again until atleast saturday morning which will be 9dpo....

it really is an addiction
the whole thing
the poas
the ttc googling
the cm checks (gross but true)

Caligirl,

Thanks for the invite! :) I will have to read through the thread, but look forward to chatting with everyone!

Kasigirl

Welcome Kasi!!
@ Effy!! I know!! Not only am I becoming a COMPLETE CLOSET addict :shhh: ( I say closet because you guys are my only friends who know/understand how obsessed I/we really are LOL) But now I am becoming a COMPLETE stalker of everyone's cycles in hope that can get some of the crazy obsession off myself!!!
:saywhat: LOL!!
( yes I mean it, stalker, in every sense of the word!! I am starting a spreadsheet of all our AF start dates?! ) ...:rofl:

:rofl: Cali you are too much!!!!

pretty soon we're just going to start asking you when we are all suposed to O or start or :sex: :rofl:

i can just hear it now. "hunny one of my fellow bean stalkers says we need to do it NOW!!!"

Kassie when you are done reading/catching up in the thread, give us some info.. fill us in on you! :) Effy and I saw your other post so we prob know a bit more then the rest...

@ cali
but my dissappearing symptoms have semi resurfaced.. this afternoon... adding nausea to the list (until i ate a lil something) and weird jittery kind of a feeling which ii still have... also the abdomen "cramping" is back... along with lower back stiffness

sOUNDS PROMISING!!!!! OH THE THINGS WE LOOK FORWARD TO!!!!

:rofl: Cali you are too much!!!!

pretty soon we're just going to start asking you when we are all suposed to O or start or :sex: :rofl:

i can just hear it now. "hunny one of my fellow bean stalkers says we need to do it NOW!!!"

LMAO!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Welcome Kasi!!
@ Effy!! I know!! Not only am I becoming a COMPLETE CLOSET addict :shhh: ( I say closet because you guys are my only friends who know/understand how obsessed I/we really are LOL) But now I am becoming a COMPLETE stalker of everyone's cycles in hope that can get some of the crazy obsession off myself!!!
:saywhat: LOL!!
( yes I mean it, stalker, in every sense of the word!! I am starting a spreadsheet of all our AF start dates?! ) ...:rofl:

You know, that is so funny, the spreadsheet thing. I almost thought about making a chart too. Cause I feel so terrible when I keep asking everyone what CD they are!!!! LOL!!!! I wonder if there is a way we could create some type of chart that we could all access???? HMMMMM....

@ cali

sOUNDS PROMISING!!!!! OH THE THINGS WE LOOK FORWARD TO!!!!

seriously?? i think we should all get together some how and create an instant hpt... one that you only have to wait like 1 day after :sex: to know if you were pg or not!!! that would be a good money maker!!!

i sent a text to my bff that read: " never been so excited to be noxious "
major typo she wrote back and told me i was always obnoxious"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"